Editorials
Replying to goblinost • Jul 10, 2023
Title Hidden Agenda
joongdunk chemistry is overflowing! and god boom i missed you! joong is so damn attractive 🤭 is it ep once…
Every Sunday :D
1 0
On Hidden Agenda • Jul 10, 2023
Title Hidden Agenda
I love it so far. I watch these shows to get away from my life. As long as the chemistry is there (Joong and Dunk always have chemistry), I'm game. I'm happy to already see conflict in the first episode. Changes it up a bit.
8 0
Replying to certifiedhater • Jul 10, 2023
Title Hidden Agenda
Dunk has managed to do something miraculous and progress backwards with his acting talent to the point where it…
Is it necessary to be such a dick over a television show? These actors are actual human beings too you know. You seem to already have disliked them before this show so why are you even bothering watching? Have a great day. Wish you the best with such a sparkling personality :D
3 15
On My Engineer • Apr 9, 2020
Title My Engineer
What's the song that plays during the kitchen scene in episode 3? It was in episode 2 somewhere too.
0 0
On Xiang Long • Nov 13, 2018
Title Xiang Long
Is anyone subbing this in English?
4 0
