Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 24, 2024
On Mr.Kill • Aug 15, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
so so khun than must be asura???????? i was suspecting him from beginning, also he is tryna manipulate kaye to join him too
3 0
Replying to Minty • Aug 15, 2026
LoL, it would be a dream for every kpop trainee to debut THAT quickly.
even in dream no one can debut that quick 💀
4 0
Replying to Ara • Aug 15, 2026
I can’t be the only one who loves little Jane’s gummy smile. I really love it when he smile, it makes him…
me too girl
4 0
Replying to kat kat • Aug 15, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional Spoiler
Is the forbidden/secret room in ep 8 same as the novel? felt like on X hyped it too much lol
nahh, the novel description doesn’t match at all!!! 😭😭😭
1 0
Replying to Mstique • Aug 15, 2026
Random (ep 8)Side eye at the ml working as a secretary from an 11inch laptop that is not even plugged in. Lol
thank god i didn’t make it too obvious at least the screen was on
1 0
Replying to Jane Patrick • Aug 15, 2026
Ranking Jane Jenalees altogether:1. Little Jane2. Jane Jenalee 3. Evil Jane Alee who's now put's ghost A wall4.…
was tryna make u jealous phi
4 2
Replying to Jane Patrick • Aug 15, 2026
Ranking Jane Jenalees altogether:1. Little Jane2. Jane Jenalee 3. Evil Jane Alee who's now put's ghost A wall4.…
aww love you 🫶🏻
4 0
Replying to Tuty • Aug 15, 2026
Who thinks Big jane deliberately kept the room open so that little jane sees that. It's definitely his plan.
ya but in novel it was not open
6 0
Replying to 16665246 • Aug 15, 2026
I really can't hate Heng, he's got the cutest little gummy smile and great eye acting, but yes you can tell he…
love u
2 1
Replying to Grizzly bear • Aug 15, 2026
This episode screamed wattpad. Now i get why people kept saying that it's soo wattpa coded.Also i get why ppl…
still the novel description was so good
1 3
Replying to allinforfantasy • Aug 15, 2026
Sorry, but I am with Little Jane. I would also have trust issues if I came back to the person I love and still…
thank you 🫶🏻
0 0