Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 24, 2024
On Don't Be Too Emotional • 17 days ago
It came to an end. I can’t express how much emotional I’m right now. Thank you for tolerating Little Jane though I was dumb and naive throughout this journey. I also made lovely friends because of this show. Will miss you my JP, Put and Dan.
Thank you,
Jane Jennalee 😭💗✨
8 4
On Unlucky Bae • 17 days ago
Title Unlucky Bae
karma is real, i knew this was gonna happen to krit and mochi's fake relationship
11 0
On Mr.Kill • 19 days ago
Title Mr.Kill
the ending we all deserved also the hug
7 0
On Mr. Fanboy • 22 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
every upcoming ep is coming out to be more interesting, can't wait for next week now!!!
6 0
On You Maniac • 22 days ago
Title You Maniac
we got to see a new side of dean, this really proves everyone is lonely at some point of life
11 0
Replying to Agnes Bunnypants • 23 days ago
Title Unlucky Bae
Yeah, he’s the one who keeps whining that Rin is trying to make him jealous when he’s the only one looking…
we WON, khobfa and rin forever
3 0
Replying to notyourmalyshka • 23 days ago
THE SCULPTURE IS COMPLETE BUT AT WHAT COST? THE HAIR? IM I- WHAT IN THE SMOOTH ASFFFF CARTOOON DORAEMON HAIR?
lmaoo 😭
2 0
Replying to Kooxylyard • 23 days ago
In The last episode I want little jane and big jane to get married please😭🙏
don't worry, we will!!!
1 0