Editorials
On Fangs of Fortune • Dec 31, 2023
Title Fangs of Fortune
the OTP fans screaming rn in joy 😆
1 0
On Back from the Brink • Dec 30, 2023
Title Back from the Brink
2023 is coming to an end and this drama is still one of my faves hehe
3 0
Replying to universe_polaris • Dec 29, 2023
Title Moonlight Mystique
iQIYI's highest level is S, they have no S+ so this is likely the S level.
Youku and Tencent have the S+ as the highest level. Since The Long Ballad is from Tencent, then yes it's S+.
3 2
Replying to universe_polaris • Dec 27, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
yes
Welcome
0 0
Replying to universe_polaris • Dec 27, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
yes
The season 2 for this drama started filming last Nov 23. For Minghao, he will join after filming Fangs of Fortune. For Yinglu, they said she just attended the booting ceremony of Xian Yu but went back for IAN S2 but idk the timeline of her sched.
2 2
Replying to pretz • Dec 27, 2023
Title Moonlight Mystique
i might have missed this info but is this s/s+ level production?
iQIYI's highest level is S, they have no S+ so this is likely the S level.
15 12
Replying to XXxxEllyxx • Dec 27, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
Is it true that they are currently filming the second season ?
yes
0 4
On Back from the Brink • Dec 19, 2023
Title Back from the Brink
I need to remember what was eaten by the fellow MDL users for this drama to have almost 31k comments. I remember how talkative I am too here that time 😂
3 1
On Love in Pavilion • Dec 6, 2023
Title Love in Pavilion
Minghao's styling feels like he got lost here in Zhu Ye and was originally in Yue Hong 😂 anyway I still love it 😍
3 0
On Death's Game • Nov 30, 2023
Title Death's Game
Lee Jae Wook will nail that guest role
7 0
Replying to Flowerofarmy • Nov 26, 2023
Title When We Were Young
Fall in love with the character Hua Biao at the first sight. His struggles in living life is insane for his age…
Thanks for the appreciation, if you could add this to your "completed list" with that 10/10 score, it will be more amazing. Hope you understand because I just want many ppl to know this drama and they sometimes judge with the number of watchers too. You can contribute by increasing it. Thanks again!
2 1
On I Am Nobody • Nov 26, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
going back here to say that Wang Ye is amazing!
10 0
Replying to CC_ • Nov 22, 2023
Title Fangs of Fortune
Thanking the sisters for sharing these 🤸http://m.weibo.cn/status/4970942955782804?http://m.weibo.cn/status/4970943382553813?
WE WON! THANKS FOR SHARING 🫶
2 0
On Fangs of Fortune • Nov 22, 2023
Title Fangs of Fortune
Only one REUTER without the letter S, and it's not even full body camera shot 🥲
6 3
Replying to Enigma05 • Nov 18, 2023
Title Fangs of Fortune
Be great to confirm this title so we can change it here lol.
ikr ugh haha
0 1
On Fangs of Fortune • Nov 18, 2023
Title Fangs of Fortune
Fangs of Fortune 💫✨
3 3
Replying to Sanjiii123 • Nov 15, 2023
Title Dashing Youth
Do they have rom in this one ?
slr, subplot only not the main focus
0 0
Replying to Alphagammaphi • Nov 10, 2023
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
So happy that Dylan is not casted as the male lead of this show...
why
1 9
On I Am Nobody • Nov 10, 2023
Title I Am Nobody
The drama is a good watch and I would like to say the narrator at the beginning introducing the Jiashen Rebellion with the 8 supreme skills, the voice is so good and gripping. Loving the storytelling in the voice tone!
6 0
On Destiny and Saving • Nov 4, 2023
Title Destiny and Saving
WHEN
5 0