Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 106 LV2
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 1, 2013
On Love's Secret Cross • Feb 16, 2025
one of my fav cps, i love watching them together :) the plot had similar aspects to other short dramas but felt kinda disjointed and didn’t really flow well together, it was hard to understand what was going on until the end. such a shame since this cp has good kisses 😭
9 0
Replying to JustOneMoreEpisode • Dec 26, 2024
Yea!! Well, someone who does approvals, said over 300 people were just recently submitted. So approvals are a…
yeah I also tried cross referencing with that actress and also tried looking for like 30 minutes on who the FL was in the other one because I wanted to see what else she was in :( thank you!
0 1
Replying to JustOneMoreEpisode • Dec 26, 2024
I expected her to wake up from being injured and see the ML (maybe the kid, too) and then, BOOM, that's the end.…
the only thing i wish they added in was her meeting his mom, since they showed them packing for that trip & i thought was unnecessary to show the kid’s real mom. other than that, was a cute watch! if only there were more intimate scenes hehe
0 1
Replying to JustOneMoreEpisode • Dec 24, 2024
Yea!! Well, someone who does approvals, said over 300 people were just recently submitted. So approvals are a…
ooo then maybe they got accepted then haha, thank you for explaining! i agree, they probably have to go through so many submissions.
0 0
Replying to JustOneMoreEpisode • Dec 23, 2024
Yea!! Well, someone who does approvals, said over 300 people were just recently submitted. So approvals are a…
oh wow! that’s a lot of submittals. I sent submissions for some short dramas but I don’t even remember which ones I sent in anymore so I can’t check if they got approved or not haha. I wish we got a notification whenever something we submitted got approved/rejected.
0 2
Replying to court • Dec 20, 2024
Title Rose Beloved
she has another drama with a good looking actor where the plot, chemistry, and kisses are really good. here’s…
no problem! i hope they continue to make short dramas with plots like these
1 1
Replying to Jacqueline vl • Dec 20, 2024
Title Rose Beloved
This is great! The chemistry between the main leads is absolutely fabulous and those kisses,wow. Male lead is…
she has another drama with a good looking actor where the plot, chemistry, and kisses are really good. here’s a link if you’re interested!
https://youtu.be/3iZ4PeQzLPs?si=PcnXPMwF1gNHOw7g
2 5