News
On My Boss • Jan 14, 2024
Title My Boss
The FL constantly look like a lost puppy and her hair looks unkept and frizzy. Most of the time when she talks, she sound like a retard😞😞😞😞😞😞And every other word that comes out of her mouth is Boss is very annoying.
8 7
On My Boss • Jan 14, 2024
Title My Boss
I wish they would release the Ost already, only the ending song was released.😞😞😞😞
0 1
On Don’t Mess with Ex-Girlfriend • Jan 11, 2024
Title Don’t Mess with Ex-Girlfriend
I have tenscent but this series doesn’t come up when I do a search on the app
0 1
On Derailment • Jan 9, 2024
Title Derailment
This drama made no sense at all, what a deep disappointment.
2 0
On Together with Me: The Next Chapter • Jan 7, 2024
Title Together with Me: The Next Chapter
which streaming service carrying the series and related series?
0 3
On Love Has Fireworks • Dec 29, 2023
Title Love Has Fireworks
Let’s hope Wang Chu Ran don’t play the pathetic female character again like she did in her last two series.
2 1
On Love Me, Love My Voice • Dec 26, 2023
Title Love Me, Love My Voice
why did some of the song didn’t make to the soundtrack vol.1 or vol.2, love the duet from the 10Th anniversary play or the impromptu sing for the group when they went on holiday.
0 0
On Cherry Magic • Dec 24, 2023
Title Cherry Magic
it’s sucks that the international audience lost the right to see this series due to copy right issues.
3 0
On Golden Blood • Dec 22, 2023
Title Golden Blood
I am a VIP on Tencent but this series is nowhere to be found only on short video area.🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬, it’s not even the complete series
0 2
On Rising with the Wind • Dec 15, 2023
Title Rising with the Wind
still no ost available for purchase
3 0
On Love Me, Love My Voice • Dec 8, 2023
Title Love Me, Love My Voice
can’t wait for vol2 of the ost to come out
1 0
On Rising with the Wind • Dec 7, 2023
Title Rising with the Wind
Anyone know if the show plan to release the soundtrack to this series? So far they only release one single from the series and the series already ended nearly one month already.
1 1
On My Sunshine • Dec 5, 2023
Title My Sunshine
How the FL became so pathetic and timid is beyond me and the voice gets on my nerves. How an persistent, arrogant, loud mouth annoying girl from college became this baby soft spoken air head of a character is beyond me. Her character became clueless around her surroundings and she keep apologizing to everyone, she became spineless.
7 4
On My Sunshine (Director's Cut) • Dec 5, 2023
Title My Sunshine (Director's Cut)
Viki is airing all 32 episodes
0 0
On My Sunshine • Dec 5, 2023
Title My Sunshine
Did the FL and ML have a baby together but the ML doesn’t know about the baby existence?
0 1
On I May Love You • Nov 28, 2023
Title I May Love You
I am digging the music to this series, anyone know if the OST is available to purchase digitally?
2 2
Replying to Wanderlust • Nov 27, 2023
Title I Feel You Linger in the Air: Uncut Version
Where is the best place to watch this uncut with the best English translation? I want to have the full experience…
youku streaming service, the uncut version I think has more intimate scenes between the couple.
2 0
Replying to CudleySteph • Nov 27, 2023
Title I Feel You Linger in the Air: Uncut Version
Where can I watch this officially? I don't care about cost.
Youku streaming service
0 0
Replying to Jo_OuRoad • Nov 27, 2023
Title I Feel You Linger in the Air: Uncut Version
Is the version on Gagaoolala uncut?
just look at the time, if it’s 45 min is the edited version vs the uncut which is 1 hour long at least
3 1
On Dad, I Am Pregnant with Your Child • Nov 26, 2023
Title Dad, I Am Pregnant with Your Child
which streaming service is carrying this series
0 0