What a fun ride this series has been, the chemistry between the two adorable leads was electric. Not too much drama or over the top character is refreshing 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
Krit is just creepy, always staring at Rin😬😬😬😬😬😬😬who’s the one that can’t let go. Krit is such a user, I bet he is just using Mochi to get ahead, while Mochi deeply cares for the looser. There are certain things you shouldn’t see, Krit and Mochi doing the nasty🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
The typical do as I say not as I do mentality 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣That death stare always crack me up, can you really take that stare seriously 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣When Do Huron say suck it, suck it hard to Eun Ho, I almost pee myself, if the audience didn’t know he was talking about the cigarette, it would have been X rated dialogue.😱😱😱😱😱👁🦻
Your telling me none of the dead bad guys were carrying phones on them😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱What is the world coming too😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I guess the bad guys organization has a strictly no phone policy during working hours. I guess Phatsa got pregnant during the time in the desert 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What a damn mess everyone likes someone else it’s creates such a big headache 😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬We have Physics and Din liking Fuen, Fuen likes Star, Star like Physics, and Star’s sidekick liking him. Aof and Chemi is the only ones that like each other. Am I missing anyone else? Those instant Polaroid, how do you know if your in the frame of the shot, it’s not like there is a screen in front of the Polaroid where you can see if your in the frame of the shot.
I must give props to poor idiot Chat, he might be an idiot throughout the series but his love for his family is top notch. Chat’s love for his brother Tin is beautiful, and that wonderful scene with Chat and Prince Vasin was heartbreaking. Chat never blame his father for playing favorites even though he was a screw up he was still loyal to his father to the bitter end. The scene of Prince Vasin caressing Chat head was a big surprise to the audience and to Chat himself, that face expression said it all. It’s the first time I think his father show him that much caring and Chat didn’t know how to react 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 The scene when all four men finally meet face to face at the prison was also a high point, Prince Vasin finally realized that Phob love for Tin was genuine eventhough he still disagree on the social class issue. Chat point of view is the same, he’s can accept Tin loving a man but still has a hang up on the social class issue as well.
The scene when all four men finally meet face to face at the prison was also a high point, Prince Vasin finally realized that Phob love for Tin was genuine eventhough he still disagree on the social class issue. Chat point of view is the same, he’s can accept Tin loving a man but still has a hang up on the social class issue as well.