Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 8, 2025
Replying to voltX • Nov 9, 2025
I think yoosik might transfer in show but I 100% think he is gonna get back with minkyung after the show. In my…
Yeah I don't want that to happen but i think thats what will happen.
I want these couples to end up in the show
YS-MK
BH-YY
JH-Wk
1 0
Replying to eem • Nov 9, 2025
Title EXchange Season 4 Spoiler
take this w a grain of salt, but apparently yoosik & hyunji are going to be endgame. this is the reason why…
I think yoosik might transfer in show but I 100% think he is gonna get back with minkyung after the show. In my opinion he is basically dongjin 2.0 but popular.

BH is heedo but the one that chooses YY( like heedo almost chose jiyeon but didn't because of nayeon's choice).

Jihyeon and wonkyu will reunite.

jaehyung will keep chasing jihyeon but not succeed, woojin will pick jiyeon , jiyeon will pick wonkyu. minkyung will either pick yoosik or woojin.

I think YY and Jaehyung are exes too even though there will be 1 more Man and Woman who will probably not succeed in anything as the only catfish that even became a final coupe either with ex or new person is hyungyu.

YY seems to be the 2nd most person who doesn't want to go back to ex after jiyeon. BH will be confused till the end.

Woojin will be confused and go towards his ex and minkyung needs a male jiyeon to even be a couple

Yoosik will be chased by the last women catfish probably too and thats why he maybe getting the main character edit as he will be the most popular contestant and definitely a final couple with someone but if its a new person outside it wont last 100%
1 11
Replying to Cesia Aozora • Nov 9, 2025
1. It is said that Hyunji invited another ex, but he rejected it. So Hyunji asked Baekhyun instead and he agreed.2.…
Most rumours were that BH chose someone new while some were like he chose his ex
0 0
Replying to nothingmuch170 • Nov 9, 2025
what is the bar for this season yet?? i mean is it better or worse?? the couples or the show planning n all??…
S4 has the most drama
6 0
Replying to Cesia Aozora • Nov 6, 2025
I accidentally saw spoilers about end couples before watching ep 9. Tbh I didn't believe in such spoilers bcos…
There will be 3 couples at minimum just based on number of contestants
1 0
Replying to AnkitSamant • Nov 5, 2025
I think now hyunji definitely knows yoosik and Minkyung are ex because Minkyung ask hyunji to call out yoosik…
Both hyunji and Yoosik already seemed to know each others ex
5 2
Replying to Midnight_Glade • Nov 5, 2025
What was this episode after all?? Only one episode and its mostly the participants having a convo w their exs…
Her only options are New guy if he is not her ex and BH because she doesn't seem like she wants to go back to her ex
2 0
Replying to Uvimolla • Nov 5, 2025
Have to say mujin from "noona is a woman to me" would floor these little princess boys who are there waiting…
That program only is for 7 days and this is for 20 days. Most men wanted to go back to their ex so we can't expect them to be active early
2 0
Replying to AnkitSamant • Nov 4, 2025
I am not 100 percent sure butYoosik-> hyunji or jihyun (because he is not the guy who will hit on every girl…
Damn Hyeonji will have the most traumatic first 3 days in house ever if this happens
0 1
Replying to Anjali1998 • Nov 4, 2025
did someone find there insta id ?
I think they will be deactivated till end of show and be public after
3 1
Replying to voltX • Nov 2, 2025
In trailer the scene where they hold hands is when they are acting for intro. There is also a scene where he leans…
He goes into jiyeon and yuunyeong's room too, I think because he has 2 younger sisters he probably just goes into rooms like he does with them.

In the scene where minkyung confronts yusik you can see baekhyun cleaning with vaccum cleaner and seeing as that yoosik also goes to their room for vaccum cleaner ,It's the only one in house ig

He picked jiyeon because he saw her crying and thought she was having a hard time and seems confident that he can talk to yuunyeong directly anyway. The bracelet is for her to just try on i think , she joked and said its mine from now on. They sent messages to each other after that anyway and seem fine

If he really wanted his ex to feel jealous or get concerned he could have just left the bracelet with yuunyeong. He is more interested in his ex as of now but he is also interested in yuunyeong.

I will give him a chance till he does even a minor slip up with yuunyeong or sends message to anyone except her in the house including his ex.

I don't excuse him saying he threw away the letter or not meeting with his ex at 3 am. I try to not look at him too negatively ig.
6 1
Replying to voltX • Nov 2, 2025
In trailer the scene where they hold hands is when they are acting for intro. There is also a scene where he leans…
I am staying on it till the end. I shipped them since he gave her slippers on 1st day
1 0
Replying to Random109 • Nov 2, 2025
Title EXchange Season 4 Spoiler
Is there any chance that trailers deceive us, like it would look like these two people get back together.I’m…
In trailer the scene where they hold hands is when they are acting for intro. There is also a scene where he leans forward to look at someone and that is def yuunyeong.

The rumours are that he def ends up with someone and majority of them are him picking a new person and its highly likely to be YY
3 5
Replying to AnkitSamant • Nov 1, 2025
As for episode 8Guys can phone calls to 2 girls including exSo here are girls boys choseJaehyung- > Yunyeong…
I think he chose jiyeon because he saw her crying and thought of this call opportunity as to
call people who he can't communicate with normally. He thinks he can talk with yuunyeong directly and is picking her for text everyday which indicates who he is interested in.
5 0
Replying to Cesia Aozora • Nov 1, 2025
Since s1, usually they drop 2-1-2-1 eps, but not every time. From ep 10 onwards, it will be 1 ep each week.
Are you sure we are getting 2 episodes next week?
0 1
Replying to Truthhurts • Oct 31, 2025
I’m curious about one thing, are their dates paid for by them, or by the production team?
production team but the restaurants use this as promotion so cost could be less or free
5 0
Replying to wyacdr • Oct 28, 2025
1 only sadly
is alternating a fact? or did they just release 2 episodes last week due to backlash but will continue with 1 a week?
1 6