News P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 4, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks :) I will have to try it then~
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 3, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I loved Nobuta! And Buzzer Beat overall was really good too. I haven't seen Proposal Daisakusen bc the whole time travel thing turned me off, but I'll get around to it eventually. Do you think Code Blue is worth watching even if I don't like medical dramas?
1 0
Replying to waterbird12 • Jan 3, 2013
Article How To Get The Guy In Dramaland
Thanks for the article! What drama is the second picture under Tip #5 from? Is that Kim Jae Joong?
Thanks! I should watch that at some point.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 29, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi :) I'm really enjoying my holidays with my family this week! How are you? I love Yamapi too~! What's your favorite drama with him?
0 0
addicted2dramas • Dec 29, 2012
Article How To Get The Guy In Dramaland
Thanks for the article! What drama is the second picture under Tip #5 from? Is that Kim Jae Joong?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 25, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thank you! Have a Merry Christmas :)
0 0
HeyitsEst • Dec 25, 2012
Article To: MDLers
Haha! Thanks for the article, and Merry Christmas everybody! Or whatever holiday you will celebrate :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 22, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
It's been...hectic lately. I'm flying home in a few hours! I actually did have cake this week :) In January, I will really need a diet! This year I was forced to get everything done on time so I had time to pack or mail everything. Good luck with all your shopping!
0 0
amrita828 • Dec 20, 2012
Article Test: What Drama Are You?
You're Beautiful/Nobuta. Also, 7-C, hahahaha!
1 0
Replying to waterbird12 • Dec 17, 2012
Article A Stalker's Guide: Kamenashi Kazuya
Nice article! I still have yet to watch 1 Pound no Fukuin. Kizuna is an amazing song.
I plan to this winter break!
1 0
twinklelie • Dec 15, 2012
Article A Stalker's Guide: Kamenashi Kazuya
Nice article! I still have yet to watch 1 Pound no Fukuin. Kizuna is an amazing song.
1 0
Replying to waterbird12 • Dec 14, 2012
Title Norwegian Wood
Anyone know a good place to watch this?
Thank you!
0 0
On Nagayama Eita • Dec 13, 2012
Person Nagayama Eita
Happy Birthday!
0 0
On Norwegian Wood • Dec 4, 2012
Title Norwegian Wood
Anyone know a good place to watch this?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 2, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for the recommendations! Those are all on my in-the-near-future list, except for City Hunter (I'm not too much for action).
0 0
SayItAintSoJoe • Dec 2, 2012
Article A Stalker's Guide: Horikita Maki
She was so cute on Cartoon Kat-tun! It was one of their best episodes. Thanks for the guide, I've only seen about half of these.
3 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 1, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
A pic of Yamapi and Jin together? I bet there are at least photoshopped ones! I'm only on season 2 of CK. Veoh has a lot of them subbed, although sometimes they're kinda hard to find. Recs from your ptw list: Hotaru no Hikari--I think you'll love it! It's so funny and sweet! Then go watch Otomen. It is pure wonderfulness. Pride is also amazing. Sore wa Totsuzen is beautiful and heart wrenching. And Nodame Cantabile is crazy and has great music. Do you have any for me?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 30, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
The class is actually translation theory, with a Korean prof. But we normally watch stuff with the Japanese dub because only one student in our class studies Korean.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 30, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Ah, ok. Thought he looked Korean, hehe! My friends just went to a Big Bang concert last weekend, but I haven't ever listened to them. You could always change it to Yamapi ;) I took like a 2 week break due to school and also to watch Cartoon Kattun, but I just started rewatching "My Boss My Hero" last night.
0 0
On Taguchi Junnosuke • Nov 29, 2012
Person Taguchi Junnosuke
Happy Birthday and many more!
0 0
