Editorials
On Gimbap and Onigiri • Jan 28, 2026
Title Gimbap and Onigiri
what is criminal to me is the 1 ep per week
9 1
Replying to Amy • Jan 21, 2026
Title How Dare You!?
Season 2 of the Donghua will come out on the 25th of January yay!
do you know where can I watch s1?
0 1
On How Dare You!? • Jan 6, 2026
Title How Dare You!?
are they using wang churan real voice or is she being dubbed?
1 2
Replying to ora_ng_e_ • Jan 2, 2026
Title Shine on Me
I'm on episode 4 and honestly I'm having a hard time continuing 😮💨There’s already way too much misunderstanding,…
it definitely gets better!!
8 0
On Not Others Season 2 • Dec 30, 2025
Title Not Others Season 2
please please please I want all the OG cast back
6 0
On Surely Tomorrow • Dec 28, 2025
Title Surely Tomorrow
it was so nice to see them COMMUNICATING about him not going to Chicago, baby steps to a healthy relationship if we ignore the whole sick sister part lol
11 0
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • Dec 24, 2025
Title Shine on Me
Rewatch the very beginning of episode 1 before the car accident :)
ohhhhh now I remember lol thank you!! 🙏🏻
5 1
On Idol I • Dec 24, 2025
Title Idol I
am I making this up or sooyoung a few years ago said playing the role of a lawyer was something she looked for? nice to see it finally happened, she looks gorgeous in suits too
13 0
On Shine on Me • Dec 24, 2025
Title Shine on Me
im on ep4 and i trink i missed something but i dont understand how the ml knows the fl already?
3 4
On 10Dance • Dec 18, 2025
Title 10Dance
does anyone know where I can read the manga?
2 1
On Surely Tomorrow • Dec 15, 2025
Title Surely Tomorrow
I love how they show real life problems. I love melodramas
8 0
On Love's Ambition • Oct 11, 2025
Title Love's Ambition
if you buy VIP on WeTv you have to pay an extra for the express espisodes?
0 1
On Love's Ambition • Oct 6, 2025
Title Love's Ambition
only 1 ep per day this week nooo :(
1 0
Replying to SecretLoves • Jul 13, 2025
Title Marry My Husband: Japan
If I remember correctly the ML dies in a car accident in the firs life, and the FL's ex-husband takes his destiny.…
ohhhh thanks!
0 0
On Marry My Husband: Japan • Jul 13, 2025
Title Marry My Husband: Japan Spoiler
can someone remind me how he dies in the novel and who takes his destiny instead
0 2
On The First Frost • Mar 10, 2025
Title The First Frost
goodbye the first frost, you were amazing, making me cry until the last minute 💫❤️🩹
10 0
On The First Frost • Mar 10, 2025
Title The First Frost
please the ratings MUST be 9 or higher!!!!
8 0
On The First Frost • Mar 10, 2025
Title The First Frost
they had so many kissing scenes omfg
6 0
Replying to Bfrrrr • Mar 10, 2025
Title The First Frost Spoiler
he proposed her in their school in his uniform with everyone giving them best wishes
Nope
0 0
On The First Frost • Mar 10, 2025
Title The First Frost
saying goodbye to TFF hurts so much but what a ride, I cried, i laughed and I loved this story so much ❤️🩹
5 0
