Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Mar 5, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 19 LV1
  • Birthday: June 05
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 21, 2013
Replying to prettytin • Nov 18, 2017
Title Bad Genius
anyone know where it can be seen online with subs?
Hi! If you haven't watched it yet, you can watch it at kissasian. :)
0 2
Replying to Emily Moi • Sep 12, 2017
The soundtrack for this is amazing!!! Especially the last 2 songs
Hi! May I know the title of the last 2 songs they played?
0 0
Replying to GoblinsBride • Jun 27, 2017
Would definitely recommend this!
Hi! Sorry for the late reply. You can watch it on Kissasian, just search for "Individualist Ms. Ji Young".
1 0
Replying to SillyIlly • Apr 19, 2017
any recommendations for dramas like this, romantic comedies for a bit older audience?
You should try Go Ho's starry night as well. Definitely a fun watch :)
1 0
On D-Day • Apr 14, 2017
Title D-Day
Got so much disgust and hatred towards the director. Ugh! and I haven't even finished the series yet.
0 0
Replying to GoblinsBride • Mar 26, 2017
I haven't started this series yet, but i'm curious, is it a happy ending or what?
Thank you! :)
0 0
On Bad Guys • Aug 14, 2016
Title Bad Guys
Im not really into crime based drama but i found myself enjoying this series. Every episode really felt like a movie.
I know im not the only one hoping for season 2. But can they not include Kang Ye Won, really dont like her acting in this drama.
3 0
Replying to mint_chip • Jul 20, 2016
Title Healer
I really tried, but I just can't understand the hype about this drama
I just finished ep 1 and i was bored half way through it. But i'll try to keep watching it.
1 0
Replying to GoblinsBride • Jul 7, 2016
Title Our Times
It exceeded my expectations for this movie. And I cant stop the tears from falling. What to do with my fragile…
Very true! and the smirk!! ugh!!
1 0