News
On Moon in the Day • Nov 17, 2023
Title Moon in the Day
Similar to Destined with You but so far this is better.
12 1
On Twinkling Watermelon • Oct 1, 2023
Title Twinkling Watermelon
2 hours to get to the story hook zzzz
0 0
Replying to Rapunzel • Oct 1, 2023
Title Twinkling Watermelon
Is this a Back to the future remake?
Inspired by the Oscar nominated film Coda aswell.
0 0
On Moving • Aug 24, 2023
Title Moving
I guess next week will be the story of what happen to the dad of the fast kid.
0 4
Replying to Cat101 • Jul 10, 2023
Title Doom at Your Service
I was thinking to rewatch on Viki because I felt like subtitles on Netflix didn’t give me a full interpretation…
Often the lyrics of the song don't convey the emotion of the scenes because they use the same songs. Adding the subtitles for the music tracks can hinder the message of the scene.
1 1
Replying to amira • Jul 9, 2023
Title Doom at Your Service
is netflix limited to watch for doom at your service? im from philippines I cant see it
It was just added to Netflix in the UK.
0 0
Replying to amira • Jul 9, 2023
Title Doom at Your Service
is netflix limited to watch for doom at your service? im from philippines I cant see it
It was just added to Netflix in the UK.
0 0
On Doom at Your Service • Jul 8, 2023
Title Doom at Your Service
Finally finished it on Netflix. Watched half of it on Viki then stopped. The subtitles are unbearable on Viki. Three times an episode its says who wrote the subtitles and even though the series uses the same tracks on repeat, they add the subs for the music tracks 🤦♂️.
3 7
Skye-N-Rain • Apr 28, 2023
Article kisskh iOS & Android mobile apps are now available!
Can you add a tab for Voting Lists?
1 0
Replying to Lillion • Apr 10, 2023
Title Doctor John
Does it really have 32 eps?...I cud see only 16...
Its basically the same runtime as a 16 episode series.
3 0
Replying to Sima • Feb 24, 2023
Title Call Me Chihiro
someone subbed and it's already on DC
It's on Netflix.
7 0
On Crash Course in Romance • Feb 19, 2023
Title Crash Course in Romance
They seem to be introducing some pretty predictable story plots for the second half of the series. Hopefully I'm wrong.
0 0
Replying to Taino • Jan 31, 2023
Title Because This Is My First Life
I think this drama is good, but the male lead is too cold and unexpressive throughout the whole show... I understand…
I agree but I'm glad he wasn't he wasn't acted to be a cold a-hole like with somewhere kdramas.
0 5
On The Makanai: Cooking for the Maiko House • Jan 15, 2023
Title The Makanai: Cooking for the Maiko House
So good, I've already watched it twice.
2 1
On I'm Not a Robot • Mar 6, 2022
Title I'm Not a Robot
The story seems heavily inspired by Pretty Woman. Both leading men buy and sell off companies. Shady co-workers. Robots instead of hookers.
1 0
On Police University • Sep 20, 2021
Title Police University Spoiler
episode 6 - if only they programmed the camera on the laptop to start recording when someone used it.
4 5
Replying to whome2473 • May 3, 2021
Title River Where the Moon Rises
1080p vid9audio7.5 www.dramacool9. co/river-where-the-moon-rises-2021-episode-1/
Well good luck. The quality shift in episodes 7 to 9 though. I'm out.
0 0
Replying to whome2473 • May 2, 2021
Title River Where the Moon Rises
1080p vid9audio7.5 www.dramacool9. co/river-where-the-moon-rises-2021-episode-1/
Yeah I realised what you meant after I posted it but couldn't see a way to delete my post. I doubt they will reshoot all those earlier scenes with the new guy though.
0 2
Replying to 7487883 • May 1, 2021
Title River Where the Moon Rises
Still no subs for ep 1-6 inc. In Woo? The episodes are already out for a few days. Please tag me if it happens.…
1080p vid9audio7.5 www.dramacool9. co/river-where-the-moon-rises-2021-episode-1/
0 4