Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 11 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: December 08
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 27, 2024
Replying to yeoubina • Jan 18, 2025
Personally, I found the ending incredibly fulfilling. You should watch it! You won't regret it!
Ty for answering! It sounds like it's going to be exactly my thing, tbh. Looking forward to it!
2 0
On Guardians of the Dafeng • Jan 18, 2025
Please no spoilers, but: If you've seen it all, do you think it was a happy/satisfying ending?

(I'm deciding whether to start it today or wait until I can read more reviews that comment on the ending!)
3 7
Replying to DJE • Jan 7, 2025
i think nteflix was also similar to what the actors were saying
Thanks! I have both so I guess I can just pick freely
1 0
Replying to Svt_right_here • Nov 3, 2024
Also does anyone else also think that there's a chance that a real Mu Sheng is there in the real world?
My partner doesn't even want to start this drama because he's afraid there won't be something like that in the end 😭 I think he's too tender-hearted to watch cdramas as they air lol
0 1
Replying to Y_F • Oct 10, 2024
I knew it was gonna be good after reading reviews , but it was better than I expected! There are too many good…
late reply but she plays a minor character in Legend of Shen Li--at first you may think she's just comic relief and a standard "mean girl" character, but she and her brother have their own character arcs. Even though her role is fairly small, I think she really nailed it. It was a lot of fun to watch her story slowly unfold. I recommend it!
1 0
On He Yu • Sep 28, 2024
Person He Yu
Don't miss his role in "Legend of Shen Li". Without spoiling anything, Furong and his sister wound up being 2 of my favorite things about the show.
6 0