News
Replying to Poia • Dec 17, 2022
Title Reborn Rich
I liked the idea of a FL prosecutor linked to ML and the potential angsty love-story (They are on opposite side…
Yeah exactly!!
1 0
Replying to ReverseHaremQueen • Dec 16, 2022
Title Reborn Rich
It was the same person aka grandma. Only now it was revealed
I dont think so. Grandma was already dead in Do jun's past life
0 1
Replying to KinnPorsche • Dec 16, 2022
Title Reborn Rich
I hate her, she is unessary
Had the same thought😔
0 1
Replying to dongwook2 • Dec 16, 2022
Title Reborn Rich
It's interesting how the dynamic between Dojun and Minyoung keeps changing. The preview for ep 13 makes me wonder…
i always feel that the romance in the start is being forced, would have been a great dynamic if she was just an acquaintance, then enemy and finally lover!
4 1
On May I Help You? • Dec 15, 2022
Title May I Help You?
well well well that took a hell of a turn!!!
5 0
chu • Dec 12, 2022
Review Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
Bro only 2 episodes are released rn
8 1
Replying to ruruyy • Dec 11, 2022
Title Reborn Rich
So the culprit is the one received the flower and bird painting from Seongjun?
Or maybe he himself sent the picture to the driver?
0 1
On Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow • Dec 11, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow Spoiler
From the preview GYJ is shown to have good/memorable moments with other male leads as well. Just hope it doesn't turn into anti harem where all the leads are smitten by her🥲
1 1
Replying to FriedShrimp • Dec 10, 2022
Title Reborn Rich
maybe he will be reborn mage, lol
LOL 😂
1 0
Replying to Laura5310 • Dec 10, 2022
Title Reborn Rich
Wonder if Do Jun would be stuck in a loop....
no please that would ruin the plot and the pacing imo 😔
1 0
Replying to Szen • Dec 10, 2022
Title Reborn Rich
Episode 10 is crazyyyy I'm glad it's 3 episodes a week or I'm going to lose my mind wanting to watch the next…
I actually felt glad when SK lost the fifa match cause we would have missed another great episode and would have to wait for an entire week with this cliffhanger
1 1
Replying to Nongkram • Dec 10, 2022
Title Reborn Rich
One of the best and most exciting Korean dramas in this genre with great actors....Park Ji Hyun will take another…
Yes honestly she and the ML have great chemistry. Would have loved to see those together
1 0
Replying to seven tan • Dec 10, 2022
Title Reborn Rich
I want ep 11, right now!! How can they do this with us??? How they expect me to sleep now??? The cliffhanger 😭😭
they didn't even give the preview of the next episode this time😭😭
6 0
