K-Drama Replying to Tuts tuts • Dec 31, 2020
Title Tomb of the Sea Side Story: Ran Gu
Well, I found it on YouTube but with no subtitles :( I’ll watch it anyway haha
could you please send me the link pls pls pls
0 0
Replying to yonsama • Dec 31, 2020
Title Ultimate Note
I love Joseph Zeng performance as Wu Xie. An uncanny similarity to Neo Hou's in the same role.
i am not sure if u notices but joseph smile and zhu yi long smile are they not almost the same u will notice if u have seen reunion sound of the providence
0 0
On Ultimate Note • Dec 31, 2020
Title Ultimate Note
i have a confusion they said 36 ep and final date is 2nd Jan but till 2nd it will be 30 ep only are they going to cancel 6 episodes and which ep will wu xie get severely injured and qiling will disappear are they going to end the series with a cliffhanger like in the prequels ahhhh i hate cliffhangers what will happen someone tell me please I really don't mind spoilers so please tell me
0 18
Replying to Wackywonton • Dec 30, 2020
Title Spy Hunter
It’s fully sub on IQIYI international app, I’m loving so far
i cannot find it on IQIYI i wrote spy hunter but psych hunter and others come appearing could u plese send me the link kindly
1 0
Replying to 4DTaeTae95 • Dec 30, 2020
Title Spy Hunter
Unless someone picks it up to sub, I see this one not being fully subbed anytime soon, if not at all, which sucks…
by which name did you seach on IQIYI cause i m a VIP but i cannot fnd it on the app by typing spy hunter
0 0
Replying to 4DTaeTae95 • Dec 30, 2020
Title Spy Hunter
Unless someone picks it up to sub, I see this one not being fully subbed anytime soon, if not at all, which sucks…
i checked its not nothing comes when i enter spy hunter
0 0
Replying to Wackywonton • Dec 30, 2020
Title Spy Hunter
Spy Hunter is fully sub in IQIYI international app. ????
really i cannot find it on IQIYI can u tell me by which name can is search
1 5
On S.C.I Season 2 • Dec 25, 2020
Title S.C.I Season 2
any updates as to whether it will happen or is cancelled
2 0
Replying to Yvon Bosch • Dec 20, 2020
Title 2 Moons: The Ambassador
"but pls for the sake of all the fans"Do you even know how Earth was treated? And do you know how Pavel, Dome…
Sorry i didnt mean any offence then i just hope earth gets a great company and carrer.
1 1
Replying to Miss Princy • Dec 19, 2020
Title Manner of Death
Totally agreed hehe but I am not one of them I like bromance and lovey dovey feelings with concern as the main…
i know i have already watched it its amazing
1 0
On Love Stage!! • Dec 17, 2020
Title Love Stage!!
I cannot find it anywhere on google with or without eng subs
0 3
On 2 Moons: The Ambassador • Dec 17, 2020
Title 2 Moons: The Ambassador
I want this series but with the entire cast of 2 moons 2. I don't know what is going on with earth or motive company but pls for the sake of all the fans I really hope u continue the series and don't leave us in a cliffhanger pls pls pls pls pls pls
1 4
Replying to crlsb • Dec 15, 2020
Title Manner of Death
The suspense/investigation part is very good, but the romance isn't sitting well. It doesn't even make sense.…
Totally agreed hehe but I am not one of them I like bromance and lovey dovey feelings with concern as the main like the male lead fainting or hurt with the other guy worried like real strong bromance eg the untamed so do u have any recommendations for strong bromance or even bl any country is fine.
0 2
On Manner of Death • Dec 15, 2020
Title Manner of Death
I don't get a thing till the fourth episode including the relationship between the leads man this story is confusing.
3 0
Replying to Sidhika Trisha • Dec 15, 2020
Review Boy for Rent
Didnt get that!! Lakron or Review
sorry just trying to see if my comment is posted or not so i just wrote that hehe
0 0
On The Lost Tomb 2: Explore with the Note • Dec 15, 2020
Title The Lost Tomb 2: Explore with the Note
When will it be released
0 0
Sidhika Trisha • Dec 15, 2020
Review Boy for Rent
Hi this one is good
0 2
