Editorials
On TharnType • Feb 27, 2023
Title TharnType
Everything's fine, but I am a little disappointed that they didn't show whether Type made it up with his old friend who told him that he is gay. I wanna to know if they reconciled...
1 2
Replying to Leyfed • Feb 6, 2023
Title Not Me
Oh how I wish to be able to watch this for the first time again. Loved it.
Same 😭😍
6 0
On I Told Sunset about You • Feb 4, 2023
Title I Told Sunset about You
❤️ heart goes to Teh's brother. He did what a real brother should do ❤️😍
4 1
Replying to Itoldsunsetaboutmystar • Jan 30, 2023
Title Only Friends
I can't be the only one who watches the trailer at least once a week right? RIGHT?
I do it too 😍
1 0
On Only Friends • Jan 22, 2023
Title Only Friends
I can't wait 😍 It'll be toxic but I'm ready for it, so excited 😱😍!!
5 0
