News
Replying to tulips • Jun 7, 2021
Title The Imperial Coroner
you can also try "Under the Power". Its really good :) FL there is also a coroner.
thanks a lot! I'll definitely make sure i watch it<3
1 0
Replying to 5HINeeOppasLilShawol • Jun 7, 2021
Title The Imperial Coroner
you can try Maiden Holmes. if you haven watched it yet ^_^
i've already watched it lol! Thanks for the reply though<3
1 0
On The Imperial Coroner • Jun 4, 2021
Title The Imperial Coroner
does anyone have suggestions of dramas related to this one"The Imperial Coroner"?
0 5
On The Imperial Coroner • Jun 4, 2021
Title The Imperial Coroner
im already in the 25th episode and i've still not dropped it..This is a must watch and i really like it..it keeps you hooked till the end.Great drama!
2 0
Replying to Firefly88 • May 30, 2021
Title Court Lady
Yes, but if you're like me you'll get the feeling it could have been so much better (I'm on episode 34 at the…
thanks a lot❤️
1 0
Replying to Goziem • May 30, 2021
Title Miss Truth
I see your point but I felt liao the romance between the FL and SML was Trilling.... like sort of what to continue…
So true!!?
0 0
Replying to Eliana Marliana • May 30, 2021
Title Miss Truth
Why do you think it's bad? I recently love The Imperial Coroner and I thought I will like this one too.
hey I’m currently watching imperial coroner...would you recommend me to continue watching?
0 0
Replying to Shekhar E • May 30, 2021
Title Miss Truth
do watch The Sleuth of Ming Dynasty its really really good (watch trailer on you tube)/there is not such a romance…
Thanks for the recommendation ❤️
0 0
On Court Lady • May 24, 2021
Title Court Lady
is it worth watching?
0 2
On Miss Truth • May 24, 2021
Title Miss Truth
omg! i really like mystery and detetive related dramas..especially the historical ones..the starting was amazing and i was honestly hooked..but everything went down with the whole story. the main CP was just so boring and the ML was sooo annoying AF..so dominant and disrespectful..honestly i dropped it after 17 episodes..i won't recommend until you are that patient and understanding..the second male lead deserved better!!!
4 5
