Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 11 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 13, 2024
On Legend of Zang Hai • May 27, 2025
whenever zhang hai needs help he goes to antu off course she is going to feel like he is using her antu has live vry privilege life god forbid she was being silly one time people acting like she killedd someone
6 6
Replying to Zizz • Apr 12, 2025
No, but I recommend watching it. I think you'll get to know better, especially when the characters from Hospital…
honestly not a fan of the cast it never appealed to me
0 1
Replying to kchelsea • Apr 3, 2025
This drama was good but not great for me, so I was shocked to come here and see how many people are calling it…
personally its resonated with me because i could see my mom in aesun character especially if u are asian
18 2
On Hyper Knife • Mar 26, 2025
Title Hyper Knife
as someone who's fav shows are dexter, Hannibal these comments are making me laugh 😭😭
6 0