Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: tunisia
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: August 07
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 9, 2012
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 28, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
nn ce n'est pas moi mais je serais ravie de faire votre connaissance :))
merci pour la demande d'amitié
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 18, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
yes he is an outstanding actor ,I'm currently watching Bridal Mask and Ojakgyo brothers and i'm totally in love with him, I will try watching the baking king :))
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 14, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
it's the best drama i have ever seen , good acting , good storyline and good music especially the ost goodby day , honnestly I'm so addicted to this drama :))
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 27, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for the friend request :)
1 0