News
Replying to Arigato27 • Jan 21, 2026
Title Idol I
This is the right place to let us know.Another good place is to contact your therapist.
DID NOBODY TOLD U TO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS IF U HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY?? ARE YOUR PARENTS THAT USELESS?? THE ONE WHO NEEDS THERAPIST IS U .YOU CANT EVEN MANGE YOUR BEHAVIOR .FARKING CREEP WHO THINK EVERYONE OWES U
0 0
On Idol I • Jan 21, 2026
Title Idol I Spoiler
DISSAPOINTED THAT ML ONLY SAY HE LIKES HER INSTEAD OF HE LOVES HER ZZZ
1 0
Replying to Arigato27 • Jan 21, 2026
Title Idol I
This is the right place to let us know.Another good place is to contact your therapist.
CAN U SAY SOMETHING THAT IS INTERESTING INSTEAD OF SOMETHING GENERIC? YALL ARE CREEPY AS FUCK FOR BEING DESPERATE FOR MATING ETC ,GROSS
0 2
Replying to InX • Jan 21, 2026
Title Idol I
I don’t mean to offend anyone, but lately some K-actors feel a bit too focused on looks. Their faces seem overly…
ml looks fine duh
0 0
Replying to xKawan • Jan 21, 2026
Title Idol I
I understand what you mean. Combined with those ridiculous beauty filters Korean actors often look cartoonish.…
IF I WANNA LOOK AT EVERYDAY PPL ,I MIGHT AS WELL GO TO THE STREET LMAO
0 0
Replying to aeducan15 • Jan 21, 2026
Title Idol I
I will never understand the whole "sins of the father" thing that's so big in KDramas. Even if her father…
shitty ppl always have shitty family members ,shitty friend etc but as usual ,ppl just wanna bully someone
0 0
Replying to Arigato27 • Jan 20, 2026
Title Idol I
This is the right place to let us know.Another good place is to contact your therapist.
OK ,CREEP
0 4
On Idol I • Jan 20, 2026
Title Idol I
I LIKE MEN LIKE ML WHO DONT TALK MATING NOR TOUCH ME EASILY
2 6
Replying to notyourmalyshka • Jan 20, 2026
Title Idol I
dating your friend is INCEST? do you even know the definition?
there is nothing cute abt dating someone u aint attracted to .if u are attracted to them ,u wont become their friend .most ppl who date friend only capable to say they date him / her because he is nice aka any cat or dog who is nice can date them aka desperate .i am gonna vomit
1 1
Replying to ajasreesaya • Jan 20, 2026
Title Idol I
expected some arc to the character kwak byung gyun.. but nothing
he is just average overall .what u expect
1 0
Replying to notyourmalyshka • Jan 20, 2026
Title Idol I
dating your friend is INCEST? do you even know the definition?
not my fault that u dunno how to set boundary between relationship
1 3
Replying to notyourmalyshka • Jan 20, 2026
Title Idol I
dating your friend is INCEST? do you even know the definition?
friend = family .not incest
1 5
On Idol I • Jan 20, 2026
Title Idol I
i got no mood nor motivation to fake happiness .maybe this is why my depression getting better .i hate similing anyway
1 0
Replying to Jamesdaggett • Jan 20, 2026
Title Idol I
Can't hide it anymore FL is so ugly
reported
2 0
Replying to Jamesdaggett • Jan 20, 2026
Title Idol I
Can't hide it anymore FL is so ugly
what??
2 0
On Idol I • Jan 20, 2026
Title Idol I
ppl who prey on aka date their friend is disgusting .that 's incest
1 7
On Idol I • Jan 20, 2026
Title Idol I
i dont think the ceo is the killer
2 0
Replying to your princess • Jan 19, 2026
Title Ruyi's Royal Love in the Palace
no ,he knows his wives except ruyi is good person .he only loves his lust the most
what u expect from a dude who can be easily seduced lol
0 1
Replying to mengosteen • Jan 19, 2026
Title Ruyi's Royal Love in the Palace
when you think about it, the "villains" were mostly just women trapped in a loveless marriage against…
U CANT EVEN SAY ANYTHING USEFUL ZZZZ .BORING AS FUCK
0 0
Replying to mengosteen • Jan 19, 2026
Title Ruyi's Royal Love in the Palace
when you think about it, the "villains" were mostly just women trapped in a loveless marriage against…
JUST SUCK IT UP THAT YOU ARE WRONG .SO LAME AND BORING
0 0
