Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: March 10
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 28, 2024
Replying to IslandGirlIslandLife • Aug 10, 2026
They keep messing with me with these cliffhanger endings!!! 😭
WHERE U WATCH ? IT ISNT UPDATED AT KISSASIAN
0 1
Replying to Kura • Aug 8, 2026
My Only (マイオンリー) by SixTONES
thanks but the full song is just mid
0 2
Replying to ALEXANDRIA • May 13, 2026
Yeah ... Me too. But too bad, these was based on real historical records. You know, back then those era, mans…
but plenty of independent women are free bangmaid sugar mummy for mid men .meanwhile plenty of housewives are living good life lmao
0 0
Replying to EmpryanLuminee • May 6, 2026
I’m glad I wasn’t that involved with social media or the internet when I watched this, because I probably…
WHERE U WATCH THIS
0 1
Replying to AlexCruzDeMalta • May 6, 2026
10/10 Not your ordinary kdramaThis is not your ordinary Kdrama. The storyline and cinematography are well-thought.…
WHERE U WATCH THIS
1 1
Replying to dramalistsite • May 6, 2026
2nd reviewFL becomes breadwinner for few years and "writer and some viewers " try to make it look like this is…
NOTHING WRONG WITH WANTING A GOOD LIFE .
0 0