News
On Hello, Spring • Aug 3, 2021
Title Hello, Spring
OH MY GOODDNESS! I WATCHED THIS BEFORE and was trying to find this drama again on youtube but it got deleted. I had NO IDEA that Song Kang was there. I just remembered that the female lead looked like IU, second lead girl look like Park Bom, and male lead guy looked like he's from SUJU.
3 1
On Big Mouth • Jul 25, 2021
Title Big Mouth
I found it funny that Yoon Ah dated Lee Seung Gi and acted with Lee Min Ho, whereas Bae Suzy dated Lee Min Ho and acted with Lee Seung Gi. Suzy paired up with Lee Jong Suk and now Yoon Ah will be in a drama with Lee Jong Suk
2 3
On Pear Pitchapa Phanthumchinda • Jul 24, 2021
Person Pear Pitchapa Phanthumchinda
I noticed that she has been in four dramas with James Jirayu lol
0 0
On Forecasting Love and Weather • Jul 21, 2021
Title Forecasting Love and Weather
honestly would people say "Are you watching Meteorological Agency People: The Cruelty of Office Romance?" I wish the title was shorter
13 3
On Sweet Prison • Jul 21, 2021
Title Sweet Prison
I thought the plot of Sweet Stranger and Me/Man Living in Our House was weird enough, but this plot tops it off xD
1 0
nunu noona • Jul 18, 2021
Article Comfort Dramas For Gloomy Days
My comfort drama is Ma Boy
0 1
lo_ve • Jun 21, 2021
Article JTBC's "Meteorological Agency People: The Cruelty of Office Romance " announces final cast line-up!
He's dominating Netflix more than Noah Centineo
0 0
On My Precious Bad Luck • Jun 11, 2021
Title My Precious Bad Luck
This drama is really good! Highly reccommended. I didn't watch it in eng sub, but in khmer dubbed. 10/10
0 0
On Shin Hyun Seung • Jun 9, 2021
Person Shin Hyun Seung
I thought you were Lee Shin Young (Crash Landing On You, How to Buy a Friend, Just One Bite, etc...) Ya'll look really similar
0 1
On Nong Arunosha Panupan • Jun 6, 2021
Person Nong Arunosha Panupan
OMG, your one of the best producers ever! I watched some of these dramas and they're so good, no wonder I love these types of dramas that you created! You need a lot of recognization <3
3 0
On Yoon So Hui • May 27, 2021
Person Yoon So Hui
I can totally imagine her playing as Yeonhee Bae in To Love Your Enemy if they were to make it to a K-drama
4 0
On The Island • May 16, 2021
Title The Island
I don't get how this drama is highly rated and get two extra episodes. I'm just enduring it because I'm a fan of both leads, even though I don't particularly like Mik's character. I really enjoy the first part of the series (The Fire Series: Fai Ruk Game Rorn)
1 0
On The Great Shaman Ga Doo Shim • May 6, 2021
Title The Great Shaman Ga Doo Shim
I love the fact that they were both in Mirror of the Witch except that Nam Da Reum's character was only a guest role
3 0
On Kong Sarawit Subun • Apr 27, 2021
Person Kong Sarawit Subun
Lol he always plays a doctor role
1 0
On Khu Khaen Saen Rak • Apr 3, 2021
Title Khu Khaen Saen Rak
worst remake ever. Save your time and watch the original. A-infinity times better than this. The other three couples did not get enough screen time compared to the original.
3 1
On Fai Nuntanutch Losuwan • Feb 5, 2021
Person Fai Nuntanutch Losuwan
Can someone please update her picture?
0 0
On 18 Again • Sep 8, 2020
Title 18 Again
They should have included the cheerleaders since the son has a crush on the head cheerleaders. The only cheerleading theme I saw was Cheer Up/Sassy Go GO
0 1
On Park Sang Nam • Aug 19, 2020
Person Park Sang Nam
Dude I first saw him in No Time For Love!
1 0
On Best Mistake Season 2 • Mar 29, 2020
Title Best Mistake Season 2
OHH YES. We got all the OG cast! I was worried that one of the OG characters won't come back
2 0
On A-Teen • Aug 31, 2018
Title A-Teen
I feel like I'm the only one who sees Kim Hana as Lee Sung Kyung
4 0