MAAAAN IT'S AMAIZING 😭😭😭😭😭 we have a yearning ML, this drama is filled with hugs and a strong romance, sweet and mature. and REALLY GOOD ACTION. but MAN my hard hurts for the 2ml HE SUFFERED TONS
Maaaaaaan I like this dramas but I always wish that we get more of they real life at the end instead of just a scene 😭😭😭😭😭 any recommendations that actually show more of their real life??
Maaaaaaan ITS SO GOOOOOOD, THE SISTER IS THE SAVIOR HEREEEE HAHSHAHAHAHA the fact that she is more mature than her brother is so funny ep 7 is so goood, ML being head over heels to orchestrate being in her house and playing sick is so fuuun ✨️🩷
I just finished my 1st historical drama pursuit of jade and I'm planning on watching this one but not so sure, I feel so out of my comfort zone being so used to modern cdramas, would you recommend it?
i never watch historical dramas this one is my 1st and I must say I was amazed, tough it was hard for me to understand who's who 😅 I like it very much.
the Stockholm syndrome i got with the white haired one is haaaaard and more with the last scenes of the life if never of the problems happened. I enjoyed very much and I look forward to see more historical cdramas 💗
I really didn't wanted to watch it because I hate when it involves a lot of pain, I was drawn to it by the 1st episode thinking it would have a painful ending, thankfully it's not. its a beautiful kdrama but you have to be mentally prepared, I don't love this types of kdramas but this one it's special 🩷
Man is not that bad I don't get the comments, is funny, fluffy and slow the digest, I mean not the best but the acting is good and the story IS FANTASY, for me it's a good watch when you want something light
I was expecting it to be more focused on the pregnancy and the baby, the main subject was the war between the president and his sister in law. I would've love if they focused more on learning to be parents and so on. I founded my self skipping a lot in thr last episodes 😭
I loveeeeeeed it!! can't belived I dropped for a year because 1st episode didn't catch me, BUT ITS SO AMAZING. THE SMOOOOOOTH TRANSITION of Crazy captitan sol to normal again WAS SOOOOO GOOOD and Haru is so charming MUST WATCH ✨️✨️✨️✨️
the Stockholm syndrome i got with the white haired one is haaaaard and more with the last scenes of the life if never of the problems happened. I enjoyed very much and I look forward to see more historical cdramas 💗