Quantcast

Alchemy of Souls

환혼 ‧ Drama ‧ 2022

Post all the moments of Crown Prince with Mudeok here 

CP to Mudeok-

"Flithy Mudoek, only I can call you that nickname"

"Mudoek looks good in silk clothes"

"Shall I take you, you can do work in the palace"

"I came to UK's party out of generosity for you Mudoek "

" Shall i build a memorial for you near the outhouse "

" If you interfere between and Uk, I'll kill you first"

"Solves question paper and gives her the cheatsheet to pass test"

"Makes a bet, buys 10 ugly gold toads for competition, for a yin jade"

Upcoming scene-

"You place yourself as the bet this time!"

CrownPrince wants Mudeok to be more closer now

Alchemy of Souls poster

Details

Statistics

  • Score: 9.1 (scored by 119,631 users)
  • Ranked: #38
  • Popularity: #12
  • Watchers: 241,980

Top Contributors

121 edits
83 edits
72 edits

Popular Lists

Related lists from users
All Time Favorite Dramas
911 titles 2198 loves 40
Who is Your Favourite Cdrama Couple? ❣
436 titles 6153 voters 512 loves 86

Recently Watched By