Editorials 17.3 About a Sex
17.3 about a sex ‧ Drama ‧ 2020
Hallo, I'm fairly new to everything in here, this was going to be the first IRL Oriental show that I'd see, the only one that got my eye honestly, but there's this problem
From all the sites I've found, that say to have english subs, NONE of them have.
How to I get the subs? even externaly from the episodes themselves?
Details
- Title: 17.3 About a Sex
- Type: Drama
- Format: Standard Series
- Country: Japan
- Episodes: 9
- Aired: Sep 17, 2020 - Oct 29, 2020
- Aired On: Thursday
- Original Network: AbemaTV
- Duration: 30 min.
- Genres: Romance, Life, Youth
- Tags: Coming Of Age, Asexual Female Lead, Social Commentary, High School, Sismance, Character Development, Virgin Female Lead, Mother-Daughter Relationship, Sexual Content, Miniseries
- Content Rating: 18+ Restricted (violence & profanity)
Statistics
- Score: 8.1 (scored by 1,153 users)
- Ranked: #2204
- Popularity: #5095
- Watchers: 3,762
- Favorites: 0
Top Contributors
Popular Lists
Related lists from users Female Centric Dramas & Movies
612 titles 263 loves 3
To satisfy my queer heart (MASTERLIST)
406 titles 138 loves 10
Favorite or japanese drama/Movies I've seen
1828 titles 202 loves
Recently Watched By




