Quantcast

Hidden Love

偷偷藏不住 ‧ Drama ‧ 2023

Thank you for this comprehensive playlist which brings back the wonder of that drama ! 

It adds more to the already delicious playlist by Peachey Blossom with translated lyrics : https://kisskh.at/discussions/hidden-love/108569-hidden-love-full-ost-with-eng-subs (Peachey Blossom, June 20, 2023) to which I had added some related song video links.     You did not forget to add Peachey Blossom's MVs at the end of your playlist which I am listening to as I write this ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Peachy Blossom is best at giving lyrics of Chinese songs

i also just noticed of the cameo songs you have highlighted in the drama. I will add those songs at a later  time. I will announce it here.

Hidden Love poster

Details

Statistics

  • Score: 9.0 (scored by 95,535 users)
  • Ranked: #66
  • Popularity: #44
  • Watchers: 169,504

Top Contributors

115 edits
76 edits
36 edits
35 edits

Popular Lists

Related lists from users
All Time Favorite Dramas
911 titles 2189 loves 40
Chinese Modern Drama
364 titles 670 loves 1
Live Action Shoujo Manga
261 titles 473 loves 8

Recently Watched By