News Twinkling Watermelon
반짝이는 워터멜론 ‧ Drama ‧ 2023
I thought I understood what I was watching in Ep. 1. Younger son who can talk & hear, older son who is deaf like both parents. But then who is the guy in the ice cream parlor who crushes on the girl with the cello? He was definitely speaking to her.
What am I missing? is it a dream that the older brother is having, that he can talk?
Details
- Title: Twinkling Watermelon
- Type: Drama
- Format: Standard Series
- Country: South Korea
- Episodes: 16
- Aired: Sep 25, 2023 - Nov 14, 2023
- Aired On: Monday, Tuesday
- Original Network: tvN
- Duration: 1 hr. 10 min.
- Genres: Romance, Youth, Drama, Fantasy
- Tags: Time Travel, Child From The Future, Deafness, Sign Language, Father-Son Relationship, 1990s, Music, Coming Of Age, Friendship, Comedy
- Content Rating: 15+ - Teens 15 or older
Statistics
- Score: 9.2 (scored by 117,883 users)
- Ranked: #25
- Popularity: #15
- Watchers: 237,691
- Favorites: 0
Top Contributors
Popular Lists
Related lists from users No stupid BREAK UP *SPOILER*
185 titles 625 loves 565
Best Time Travel Dramas
160 titles 1226 voters 169 loves 34
Dramas Where Main Leads Had No Official Breakup
320 titles 292 loves 2175
Recently Watched By





