Quantcast

Only Friends

เพื่อนต้องห้าม ‧ Drama ‧ 2023

Here are some of my favorites from episode 1

* What can I do to get you to know me well enough? Top
* Do you want some ice -cream? Mew

* It's frozen now, you didn't fix it well - Nick   

 * Come, let me fix it for you  - Boston

"He said he want to pee on my head!!" -Ray

"ray is my 25th hour" - Sand

"I've always thought Ray is my 25th hour - my extra hour - but the truth is everyone has the same 24 hours in a day and within Ray's 24 hours I'm not a part of it - I'm not that special" - Sand

Only Friends poster

Details

Statistics

  • Score: 8.0 (scored by 34,112 users)
  • Ranked: #2879
  • Popularity: #315
  • Watchers: 60,558

Top Contributors

202 edits
42 edits
16 edits
15 edits

Popular Lists

Related lists from users
Thai BL Master List
966 titles 2821 loves 26
BL series and movies
350 titles 632 loves 7
gay/bl (Thailand)
757 titles 633 loves 2

Recently Watched By