Celebrity The Story of Pearl Girl
珠帘玉幕 ‧ Drama ‧ 2024
Fiona:
lol silly me. Actually was the same as before. I touch the sticker too long so add to favorites didn’t appear.
Your previous work if you have time can you add into WhatsApp too hehehe sorry being greedy.
Is anyone still need it? I thought maybe people already moved on hahah
I will try when I have time!
Details
- Title: The Story of Pearl Girl
- Type: Drama
- Format: Standard Series
- Country: China
- Episodes: 40
- Aired: Nov 1, 2024 - Nov 22, 2024
- Aired On: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Original Network: Youku
- Duration: 45 min.
- Genres: Historical, Business, Romance, Drama
- Tags: Friendship, Former Slave Female Lead, Jewelry Industry, Cunning Male Lead, Revenge, Determined Female Lead, Age Gap [Real Life], Smart Female Lead, Sismance, Brave Female Lead
- Content Rating: Not Yet Rated
Statistics
- Score: 8.1 (scored by 11,600 users)
- Ranked: #1922
- Popularity: #779
- Watchers: 32,169
- Favorites: 0
Top Contributors
Popular Lists
Related lists from users All Time Favorite Dramas
911 titles 2194 loves 40
Who is Your Favourite Cdrama Couple? ❣
436 titles 6142 voters 512 loves 86
Announced and ongoing dramas
201 titles 203 loves 5
Recently Watched By

Fiona:
insideout91:




