Quantcast

Don't Be Too Emotional

อย่าขอพี่เจน ‧ Drama ‧ 2026

Don't be too emotional live action roleplaying zone! Join with names of characters!

I sure do hope I don't see P'Jane in the office....

Jane Jennalee:

I sure do hope I don't see P'Jane in the office....

Bish I'm the boss

I have left you for P'Dan because of everything!

"L decision??"

You've flirted with practically everyone in this comment section!

P'Jane, I don't know why I thought you'd be different like they all said...

I can do whatever the fuck I want. And most importantly we are not together yet so why bother?

Wow....I see why I decided to end us in the first place...

Because you're truly a colourblind

You're red flag but i'm colorblind... you've always walked in with a warning sign and i chose to ignore it...

y'all really think we'll choose Dan, Putt and the others? 🥴 NO

Too bad i'm already dating Dan

Jane Jennalee:

Too bad i'm already dating Dan

You want him killed?

I don't,, but we've run away together

Don't Be Too Emotional poster

Details

Statistics

  • Score: 7.7 (scored by 6,884 users)
  • Ranked: #4468
  • Popularity: #1364
  • Watchers: 20,202

Top Contributors

74 edits
34 edits
18 edits
16 edits

Popular Lists

Related lists from users
Thai BL Master List
966 titles 2821 loves 26
gay/bl (Thailand)
757 titles 633 loves 2

Recently Watched By