Celebrity Although I Love You, and You?
好きやねんけどどうやろか ‧ Drama ‧ 2024
I think the title of this drama came to sense now in episode 6. Sakae loves and want to be with Soga so much, but do Soga love him as well, too? I think Soga is too much in his comfortable position, and he needs to fight over for his man with the ex boyfriend. Sakae is an incredible human being, he deserves that kinda of recognition and fighting for it. I hope Soga realizes that, and really wanted to be with Sakae.
Details
- Title: Although I Love You, and You?
- Type: Drama
- Format: Standard Series
- Country: Japan
- Episodes: 10
- Aired: Jan 12, 2024 - Mar 15, 2024
- Aired On: Friday
- Original Network: YTV
- Duration: 23 min.
- Genres: Food, Comedy, Romance
- Tags: Ex Comes Back, Childhood Friends' Relationship, Restaurateur Male Lead, Office Worker Supporting Character, Office Worker Male Lead, Chef Male Lead, Gay Romance, Divorced Male Lead, Bisexual Male Lead, Friends To Lovers
- Content Rating: Not Yet Rated
Statistics
- Score: 7.0 (scored by 4,785 users)
- Ranked: #11487
- Popularity: #2110
- Watchers: 12,455
- Favorites: 0
Popular Lists
Related lists from users Japanese BL Master List
394 titles 2023 loves 41
gay/bl (Japanese)
219 titles 313 loves 1
Japanese BL/LGBT shows/movies
240 titles 202 loves 9
Recently Watched By



