Quantcast

We Are Us

η™Ύε¦–θ°± β€§ Drama

vol 1:

https://www.52shuku.net/yanqing/h1pz.html

vol 2:

https://www.52shuku.net/yanqing/h1p0.html

vol 3:

https://www.52shuku.net/yanqing/am/h6rd.html

vol 4:

https://www.52shuku.net/yanqing/30_b/bjTyC.html

Unfortunately I could find it til vol 4, If you found 5th one post it here, Thanks 😊 πŸ™

I found this on rednote. These are the name and arcs of novel thay used in this drama based on poster. There is also each main roles own separate arc.

So, putting it all together for now:

Qing Yang: His weapon literally has an eye on it.

Shu Hu: That winged centaur beast.

Xian Shu: The little mouse demon that eats tears.

Xu Hao: The demon that turns into a tiny mouse (the Si brothers' story).

Bai Zhi: Spiders and book demons.

An Dao: Those parasitic demon pairs (Miao's first love).

Dun Yu: The giant fish controlling the river (Si Kuanglan using his ult to save Tao Yao).

Grey Fox: Gungun's story.

Yun Yang: Little bird demon (Si Kuanglan & the mute girl Ding San Si).

Teng Gen: The Gu-raising girl & the guy who eats Gu.

Ok, I think I may have found someone who recorded an audiobook of Book 5. Like wow, the dedication.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1U5uKzzEV5/

Guys, I found a great English translation. Not complete though

https://mydramanovel.com/bai-yao-pu/

We Are Us poster

Details

Statistics

  • Score: N/A (scored by 0 users)
  • Ranked: #40612
  • Popularity: #11045
  • Watchers: 1,011

Top Contributors

19 edits
10 edits
7 edits
6 edits

Popular Lists

Related lists from users
Upcoming Chinese drama list
317 titles 180 loves
My Most Anticipated
1083 titles 222 loves 8