Celebrity A Love Other than Yours
너 말고 다른 연애 ‧ Drama ‧ 2026
Putting this here so I can say I told you so if I'm right.
As of episode 6, I am predicting that this drama will end with both the ML and the FL breaking up and moving on to the SFL and SML.
Then, maybe after a timeskip, the two off them will see each other from a distance, out in the wild with their respective partners. But they won't approach each other. Instead, they will share a sad smile over that distance, each one acknowledging their long history with one another, what they once were, and the fact that it has come to an end.
Then they'll each walk off with their partners, and the screen will fade to black. The end.
...Or something like that. Not saying I prefer this ending, but I can see them doing it.
Details
- Title: A Love Other than Yours
- Type: Drama
- Format: Standard Series
- Country: South Korea
- Episodes: 14
- Aired: Sep 12, 2026 - Nov 1, 2026
- Aired On: Saturday, Sunday
- Original Network: KBS2
- Duration: 1 hr. 10 min.
- Genres: Romance, Drama, Melodrama
- Tags: Long-Term Relationship, Nice Male Lead, Multiple Couples, Love Square, Director Female Lead, Emotional Infidelity, Family Relationship, Film Industry, Open Relationship, Assistant Manager Male Lead
- Content Rating: 15+ - Teens 15 or older
Statistics
- Score: 7.7 (scored by 1,645 users)
- Ranked: #5226
- Popularity: #1204
- Watchers: 22,613
- Favorites: 0
Top Contributors
Popular Lists
Related lists from users All Time Favorite Dramas
911 titles 2194 loves 40
Upcoming Korean Dramas & Movies
140 titles 611 loves 13
My most loved OST Playlists (All countries)
296 titles 86 loves 7
Recently Watched By




