Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 30, 2019

Friends

Replying to InspectorMegre • 1 day ago
wow you should be writing some Kardashian scripts... DooDoo is a lot of fun when she is fun, bc she is a great…
Okay so you want me to pick the less attractive psychopath Ji Ni. Granted she's talented in art but she's boring. She knows how to fight but keeps getting slapped...lol
0 1
On Family Register • 3 days ago
Do He is a mess but I'd take the risk...She's alot of fun and so toxic, I'm not trying to fix her just join the party.
1 3
Replying to Peaky • 21 days ago
lol she's definitely a unique villain. I've watched a lot of dailies, and have never seen a character like hers.…
Im watching it to, HR seems more generic spoiled Rich kid. Do Hee brings more to that antagonist role. Playing the victim and when she's found out she don't give a F!
1 1
On A Love Other than Yours • 21 days ago
3 episodes in, yeah I'm definitely dropping this drama. Seems dumb 10 yrs she can't tell him her struggles. If they had stayed broken up and explored new relationships it might have been more interesting.
13 0
Replying to InspectorMegre • 22 days ago
Title A Trap Called Desire Spoiler
we already know that bc MR switched her and Actress babies at birth
They cleared it up, her ex called her but it's crazy that she just happened to have a baby the same time the actress was giving birth at the same hospital. I refuse to believe it's coincidence she had to plan it out like a psychopath.
0 2
Replying to InspectorMegre • 24 days ago
Title A Trap Called Desire Spoiler
we already know that bc MR switched her and Actress babies at birth
But it wasn't clear she got pregnant by the Chairman. We just found out why she felt her life was stolen by the actress. She's definitely a psychopath if she did get pregnant by him the same time his wife got pregnant.
1 4
On Family Register • 24 days ago
I think I've fallen for Do Hee, she's totally unhinged and a great Antagonist the actress is doing a great job with the role. She might be my favorite character in this drama. I hate the crippled half brother, he has no right to be interfering with her love life.
2 6
Replying to Choyee • 26 days ago
Lawyer boy has the slightest villainous air about him when he was talking to SJ.
Jealousy he sees how KES looks at SJ.
2 0
On Family Register • Sep 7, 2026
Title Family Register Spoiler
She was trapped in a bathroom why, she crawl out like she was trapped in a sauna.😭🤣🤣. Take a cold shower 🚿 🤣 This is comedy writing. They have these old ass characters acting like Romeo & Juliette.
5 1
On A Trap Called Desire • Sep 1, 2026
I really don't want Cha Seok to end up with the FL... Just marry the fake daughter so when the truth is revealed I can have a good laugh.
4 1
On Family Register • Aug 27, 2026
What a terrible father, he saw what they wrote and catches them abusing his daughter and lets them run away. He was a coward and loser.
2 2
On A Trap Called Desire • Aug 27, 2026
The lawyer guy is a better match for the female lead. Hopefully in the end of this drama she gets with him instead of her highschool crush.
8 2
Replying to undacovasista • Aug 21, 2026
I’m not a fan of her looks. Her veneers bother me…
You prefer teeth like Milly Alcock 😭
0 1
Replying to InspectorMegre • Aug 21, 2026
Who is Do Hui? Do Hee, the bully? You find her the prettiest and the funniest and you like her?
Yes...It's spelled different on here if you check the cast above. Park Sol La the actress is pretty.
0 1
On Family Register • Aug 20, 2026
I though this bit_h knew how to fight, why the hell can't she protect herself from a woman that can't fight. Do Hui is the prettiest woman in this drama and definitely the funniest, I like her.
1 8
Replying to Tia • Aug 17, 2026
Title A Trap Called Desire Spoiler
Mi-Ran pepper spraying/macing Hee-Jung before yeeting her off the roof was morbidly funny (in a very dark way.)…
This is why it's pure comedy, you can't take the story serious. It was obvious once the daughter was told to meet at the rooftop, the mother would be found dead and she would be framed. I'm guessing the budget is not big enough to do a hit and run or showing a body fall from a rooftop . 😭🤣🤣
1 0