Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 27, 2013
On Hong Seo Young • Mar 30, 2017
she looks like Go Joon Hee
O.O look


https://www.google.com.sa/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjN78uTk_7SAhXLWxQKHdSCAXMQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fkpopfighting.com%2F2016%2F01%2F26%2Fgo-joon-hee-models-shu-uemuras-new-lipstick-collection%2F&psig=AFQjCNEerVzgb2GDd5pJafVJE9JvyJ2t9g&ust=1490960497082069
1 1
Replying to 0hellgirl0 • Mar 29, 2017
Title Tomorrow with You Spoiler
okay drama i was watching it just to see Lee Je Hoon so i don't care i love time traveling concept but eh…
no not a bad ending
0 0
On Tomorrow with You • Mar 28, 2017
okay drama
i was watching it just to see Lee Je Hoon so i don't care
i love time traveling concept but eh it's fine almost made me cry so 8 or 9 and i still hate you shin min ah <.<
0 2
Replying to Shinhyoseok • Mar 24, 2017
Person Ahn Hyo Seop
It's maybe just me but I think like he kinda looks like Mark Tuan (GOT7) at times. I've been watching…
and Nam Joo Hyuk i thought that it was him
5 0
Replying to ines • Mar 24, 2017
Guys, vlive's 20th episode is not the final one. There are more scenes in the tv version. I can't find…
oh god thank you now i can go to sleep even without subs it's not that hard to understand <3
1 0
Replying to Aeris • Mar 24, 2017
Lol, something is wrong with me. I find Kim Seul Gi beautiful.
she is so beautiful ,cute ,funny and she can act <.<
4 0
On Defendant • Mar 22, 2017
Title Defendant
ki joon was great
thank god yuri wasn't the focus of the drama i love her for that
so T.T ji sung bye bye my love ... it's time for your wife T.T what a lucky baby yo
5 0
Replying to WhiteLilly • Mar 21, 2017
Besides the awful fact that it underlines the stupid all-for-the-looks issue, I really don't get how they…
ikr she's the best i adore her
0 0
Replying to mrwyoo • Mar 21, 2017
Title Defendant
don't know if I want to watch it. the summary is pretty weak and it sounds like every ep will drag on slooooowly.…
this is better than voice <.<
1 0
Replying to Brook • Mar 21, 2017
Title Defendant
THIS! i will DEFINITELY watch this, i got high expectations, seeing all the positive reviews :D!
what are you waiting for it's over T.T
0 0
Replying to XingBack • Mar 20, 2017
Title Whisper
I will be incredibly sad when Defendant ends, and I consider it the best drama of the year, and if anything can…
same T.T the ending is here
1 0
On Voice • Mar 14, 2017
Title Voice
great ending
2 0
Replying to 94loveKdrama • Mar 12, 2017
Title Defendant
Just drop by to visit! reading through comments, *clicks heart* definitely think this drama will be on my watchlist!~
you should watch it
1 0