Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 27, 2013
On Kim Jong Hyun • Dec 19, 2017
Person Kim Jong Hyun
this is sad i had a feeling that it was going to be a bad day
but not like this
T.T rest in peace you worked hard you were great we will never forget you
shinee won't be the same without you RIP :(
to his family and all of us .... sorry for your lost
4 0
Replying to Areesha • Dec 11, 2017
Title Black
is the ending happy for leads?
umm kinda of
0 0
On Black • Dec 11, 2017
Title Black
i mean it was different
1 0
Replying to DyingtobeinKorea • Dec 6, 2017
That doesn't make sense, it hit Canadian Netflix Dec 1 2017 and I checked Netflix UK using Hola and it's there…
i love you O.O~~~ <3
thank you soooo muuuuuch
1 0
On Black • Dec 5, 2017
Title Black
wow big surprise !

seriously guys you need to watch more dark kdrama <.<
6 0
Replying to DyingtobeinKorea • Dec 4, 2017
That doesn't make sense, it hit Canadian Netflix Dec 1 2017 and I checked Netflix UK using Hola and it's there…
I want episodes 3,4 with subs I can't wait
T.T
0 0
Replying to DyingtobeinKorea • Dec 4, 2017
That doesn't make sense, it hit Canadian Netflix Dec 1 2017 and I checked Netflix UK using Hola and it's there…
whyyyyyy
why didn't you stop me t.t
1 0
Replying to Qwertyuiop • Dec 4, 2017
Same question here...?
it does watch it it's soooo good
i want more but no one is subbing this drama T.T
this is bad for my heart
trust me watch the first 2 episodes
1 0
Replying to DyingtobeinKorea • Dec 3, 2017
That doesn't make sense, it hit Canadian Netflix Dec 1 2017 and I checked Netflix UK using Hola and it's there…
i'm gonna use it :P
thanks
1 0
On Black • Nov 29, 2017
Title Black
STOP HATING GO AH RA
she's acting hate her character
0 0
Replying to Kat • Nov 29, 2017
Title Black
I don't think she should be used to see shadows althought she see shadows since kid. She recently go out to save…
goes around alone like a super hero<.<
he/she just said that this girl have no one even the guy she loves lied to her and come on who's gonna believe you if you say oh i know how you're going to die ? she called the police "someone is going to kill" they thought that it was a prank call so \O.O/

and the character how is that go ah ra's fault? they pick her for the worst roles... she gotta work
1 0
Replying to ENKII • Oct 21, 2017
Had no idea it was 40 episodes and I am alr into ep 2. What have I gotten myself into?
lol same
0 0
Replying to Alessa • Oct 20, 2017
Title Black Spoiler
I think Ha Ram is gonna end up falling in love with the real Moo Gang (and he with Ha Ram); who's gonna get his…
he died just like her father he died and never came back
so i think that the real moo gang is not going to come back or it won't make sense however from the drama description he might by the power of love and if that happen i'm gonna hate this drama so bad
1 0
Replying to Teaa • Oct 20, 2017
Title Black
I feel like I'm gonna end up dropping this one :( Something about the plot, characters, and the direction it's…
good dramas?
like what ?
0 0
On Save Me • Oct 1, 2017
Title Save Me
OK i take back what I said when this started great drama
Maybe seo ye ji's best loved her and woo do hwan please become famous ❤️
1 0
Replying to Pinocchio • Sep 24, 2017
Person Ji Sung
His best drama was Kill Me Heal Me
come on his face would make any drama the best drama <.<~ lucky wifu
watch secret i fell in love with him after watching it
i saw your list so never-mind <.<~
1 0
Replying to Mimi • Sep 23, 2017
Person Gong Yoo
One of the most talented kdrama actor want to see him act with Queen park shin hye since they're both talented
i hope not !
10 0