Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 27, 2013
Replying to Dana-smah • Feb 28, 2020
Title Mother
Which one would you say is better? I'm planning to watch it but I'm unsure whether to start with the korean version…
umm not sure i gave the jap 9.5 and the kor 10 lol
1 1
On Kim Sang Joong • Jan 13, 2020
anyone know where can i find his tv show about crimes with eng subs i think its (i wanna know the truth) or something
1 1
On Sulli • Oct 16, 2019
Person Sulli
Rest In Peace
0 0
On Save Me Season 2 • Jul 11, 2019
I kept seeing comments saying that they ruined the drama and stuff like that however it’s not don’t read the comments just watch the first 3 episodes if you don’t like it fine but give it a try

I mean i 100% loved it
5 1
On Alienoid 1 • Jul 6, 2019
Title Alienoid 1
Kim woo bin
Kim woo bin
Kim woo bin

Finally I miss watching dramas you ass T.T/
6 0
Replying to sun_wukong • Mar 24, 2019
Title The Item
Is this drama any good or is it just wasting kim kang woo and joo ji hoon's talents?
Waste
4 1
On The Light in Your Eyes • Jan 4, 2019
The story : interesting because I like the time travel theme
The cast : hmm han ji min nah worst female lead but i miss nam joo hyuk water god was shit hopefully this is better
so I guess new drama to my list :/ see you when this airs
1 0
Replying to Maya Amina • Sep 14, 2018
Dont know if you started this drama yet but it's really good. I'm actually enjoying it and it's actually one of…
Not yet got busy with work -.-" but I'll definitely watch it thank you love
0 0
Replying to jessy • Sep 8, 2018
It depends..if you want a fluffy romcom so this isn't for you..besides, you shouldn't compare Ji Sung's here with…
I liked as a jerk in secret ummm thank you ❤️
2 0
On Time • Aug 19, 2018
Title Time
oh secret is on the recommendation list lol
0 0
On Time • Aug 19, 2018
Title Time
this drama is kinda like secret if you like secret you will like it
1 0