Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 27, 2013
Replying to s s e a b r e e z e • Sep 29, 2021
Title Squid Game
There are so negative comments here like I was so excited to watch it ಥ‿ಥ
First episode gives you the story of the main character and the first round of the game 2nd the game start 3rd - 7 great 8-9 meh watchable
0 0
Replying to s s e a b r e e z e • Sep 29, 2021
Title Squid Game
There are so negative comments here like I was so excited to watch it ಥ‿ಥ
First episode gives you the story of the main character and the first round of the game 2nd the game start 3rd - 7 great 8-9 meh watchable
0 0
Replying to 0hellgirl0 • Sep 29, 2021
Title Squid Game
No it’s just fine the idea isn’t new in the drama world you have lair game/battle royal and others it’s…
Lol just look at the recommendations
0 0
Replying to lokoloko • Sep 29, 2021
Title Squid Game
I honestly have no idea why MDL users are saying this show was mediocre. are you guys too used to romcoms? Out…
No it’s just fine the idea isn’t new in the drama world you have lair game/battle royal and others it’s just that the rest of the world wasn’t into kpop so not a lot of people know about them and they shouldn’t have added the sex scene but oh it’s on Netflix so it’s ok -.-/ kids are watching just look at tiktok
2 3
Replying to julianapinkdan • Jul 12, 2021
I dont know if I'm sick in the head but I really liked the scene where Ga On got choked out. Why? Well. I appreciated…
we all are don't worry lol
0 0
Replying to castawaydish • Jun 6, 2021
Title Taxi Driver
I KNOW RIGHT? I said the same thing when I first watched it.
now we have to be friends XD
0 1
On Running Man • May 30, 2021
Title Running Man
Why are you saying that you don’t like kwangsoo I mean something is wrong with you how can you enjoy the show without him he’s funny kind sweet stupid and smart at the same time friendly with everyone when he leaves the show won’t be the same it’s gonna suck
14 0
Replying to jeonsnkims • May 28, 2021
Title Mouse
I personally enjoyed 'catch the ghost' you could try that one
i forgot about my list stuck at episode 8
0 0
Replying to Watcher • May 28, 2021
Title Mouse
after many unfinished thriller crime kdrama, i finally found another kdrama as good as Signal. Now I have nothing…
you mean this one? i still can't get over signal T.T
1 1
Replying to AstolfoMyWaifu • May 28, 2021
Place your bets how long this relationship will last ...I say a year at most
dude i once said that i didn't like a drama but i hate dropping it oh god some people took it as if i killed someone you can't say shit on this website anymore and i give it 2 years and sung gi is the one to end it and i adore him
3 1
Replying to ahsaaful • May 28, 2021
https://ondramanice.co/voice-of-a-murderer/watch-voice-of-a-murderer-episode-1-online
thank you i was looking for it
0 0
Replying to iambulletproof • Mar 4, 2021
any characters from Save Me 1 that appear here even as cameo?
no the story is different Jo Jae Yoon is the only one from what i remember
1 2
On Flower of Evil • Jan 16, 2021
ummm it was fine i hate how predictable this drama is
hated the ending for moo jin i actually hated the last episode should've stopped it at ep15
4 0
On Signal • Jan 7, 2021
Title Signal
Any news about season 2?
4 0