Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 27, 2013
Replying to Drwhogirl • Dec 28, 2020
Title Parasite
It's not a scary movie and I don't care if I have to be the only one in the world that doesn't get the hype of…
You’re not the only one trust me it was a nice movie but the best out of korea hell no
5 2
Replying to missa_niera • Dec 26, 2020
It's been a long time I watched such a thrilling Japanese series. Last time I feel this kind of eeriness was in…
Gantz
1 0
On Signal • Dec 21, 2020
Title Signal
Rewatching for the fourth time T.T where is season 2
1 0
Replying to Acupoftaewithkooky • Dec 21, 2020
Title Save Me
Heyyy am planning to watch this can u tel me why is rewatching bad ? Is it like a horror or scary and u can give…
Yes 100% watch it
2 1
Replying to Acupoftaewithkooky • Dec 16, 2020
Title Save Me
Heyyy am planning to watch this can u tel me why is rewatching bad ? Is it like a horror or scary and u can give…
No it’s not scary it’s just make me mad at the end of each episode and it’s so realistic that I could see it happening in real life
2 3
Replying to 0hellgirl0 • Dec 9, 2020
Title The Call
But it wasn’t a happy ending -.-
Most horror movies are made with the possibility of making a sequel look at scream/final destination/happy death day /death bell and more
0 1
On Save Me Season 2 • Dec 9, 2020
I came here to see if I liked this
i did so
I think I’ll be rewatching it with my sister in law cuz she’s liking the first season T.T/
0 5
On Save Me • Dec 8, 2020
Title Save Me
RE watching this isn’t good for my heart and reading what I said before watching changed my opinion about the female lead i used to not like her because of her roles not anymore
0 5
On Start-Up • Dec 8, 2020
Title Start-Up
It wasn’t the best but not bad tbh the ending made me tear up and I don’t know why
Favorite characters: grandmother and cheol san
5 0
Replying to 0hellgirl0 • Dec 8, 2020
Title The Call Spoiler
But it wasn’t a happy ending -.-
It won’t be scary anymore horror movies are the best because of the sad creepy ending
0 3
On The Call • Dec 1, 2020
Title The Call
If you liked signal (best kdrama ever) you might like this one watch it
don’t read the comments you were looking for something to watch anyway
3 0
Replying to Macy • Dec 1, 2020
Title The Call Spoiler
I could’ve done without the ending. Why are horror movies so scared to give you a happy ending :/
But it wasn’t a happy ending -.-
0 5
Replying to HotGeGesWife • Dec 1, 2020
Title The Call Spoiler
Even I don't get the climax
The mother and the police guy were going to arrest her
So she killed the guy the only witnesses is mother and she’s alive The evil one will go to jail so
Killing the mother Is the only way out that’s why the mother disappeared at the end
And she doesn’t really need shin hye anymore so she might kill her
1 0
On Start-Up • Nov 21, 2020
Title Start-Up
So I’m back after watching 10 episodes (1- Suzy needs to grow up 2- everyone needs to cry less)
13 2
On Start-Up • Nov 5, 2020
Title Start-Up
The casting is great but is this good enough for me hmmm I’ll be back after watching 3 episodes -.- /
0 0