Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 27, 2013
On #Alive • Sep 25, 2020
Title #Alive
10/10

Just watch the movie don’t read the comments
28 2
Kate • Jul 30, 2020
i hate dropping dramas but ( something in the rain ) changed me i hate everything about it waste of time
2 1
Replying to Exkalibur • Jul 30, 2020
I'm on episode 5 and really can't stand the female lead. She's too immature, spoiled and bratty for a woman who's…
skip her parts wait for kim jung hyun and ji hye stories they made it watchable worst female lead for this drama and don't watch the last 2 episode you know what you can drop it don't stress yourself it's not worth it
2 0
Replying to ClaudiaDramaLover • Jul 19, 2020
Title Train
That scene when Do Won sat next to Seo Kyung while she made the call and was about to kill himself, was so well…
no spoilers <.<
0 0
On Backstreet Rookie • Jul 18, 2020
the story isn't good the casting is great its sad that im watching it for her friend and her love for the webtoon <.<
6 0
Replying to 7749145 • Jul 18, 2020
Title Train
3rd epi :D I've been curious the whole week! This is it
where?
0 1
Replying to hyunjinslips • Jul 5, 2020
Person Nam Joo Hyuk
I'm not the only one who thinks he looks like NCT Doyoung?
he looks like ian from cclown + ahn hyo seop in queen of the ring
and the nct guy looks like park min woo
0 3
Replying to 0hellgirl0 • Mar 12, 2020
Title Signal Spoiler
Park Hae Yeong did not become a part of the cold case team and his brother I’m not sure I forgot if he survived…
they are busy with other projects a 2nd season something they talked about i won't happen this year
1 1
Replying to 0hellgirl0 • Mar 3, 2020
Title Tunnel
just watch signal nothing can be as good as signal T.T
i love u
0 0
Replying to -executedtoperfection- • Mar 2, 2020
Title Signal
Ever since I discovered Kdramas, this dramas has been on my list being on the top dramaa. Finally watched it and…
2021
1 0
Replying to PHenrietta • Mar 2, 2020
Title Signal
Finally at episode 9 something interesting happened... I saw the light at the end of this tunnel...
you gave signal 8 and tunnel 9 !
0 1
Replying to Ahmed • Mar 2, 2020
Title Signal
I don't know how this is rated like that. I couldn't get through the first 2 episodes. was boring.
شفهمك بالدراما يا احمد هاذ احسن مسلسل بتاريخ البشرية
1 2
Replying to ykflower • Mar 2, 2020
Title Signal Spoiler
Can anyone explain this end to me lol
Park Hae Yeong did not become a part of the cold case team and his brother I’m not sure I forgot if he survived or na and lee jae han didn't die because of cha soo hyun she told him not to go somewhere or to be careful anyway he knew the day so she saved him and they did not forget the life they had before the change because all of them used the walki talki and now i'm going to watch the jap because i miss this drama so much and i can't find anything that would be as good as this one T.T/
wish me luck
0 3
Replying to maebecrazy • Mar 2, 2020
Title Tunnel
On episode 9 and considering dropping. I just don't think the show is paced well at all. I tend to get frustrated…
just watch signal nothing can be as good as signal T.T
0 2