Yeah the writer used real cases and I’m not sure if you know but it made the people of korea focus on the case and they kinda force the police to reopen the investigation and they found him i mean even the killer said that he was surprised that they didn’t catch him sooner -.- i love lee sunggi but I just didn’t like it i think that it was kinda slow for me but idk it’s still n my list so you might be the reason for me to finish it lol
No this drama forced the police to reopen the case mouse is boring I’m still n episode 6 they caught him n 2019 mouse was aired n 2021 so because of signal
Anyone knows how to reach the writer? I can’t enjoy anything anymore i keep thinking about this drama reading comments and getting mad at people who talk badly about it like it’s my baby i want season 2 so baaaad I can’t wait anymore T.T
The monsters are the same as that protein monster in sweet home
Anyway it’s not bad just watch it it’s only 6 hours
I love zombies