Editorials
On The Edge of Horizon • Jun 27, 2026
Title The Edge of Horizon Spoiler
I fear the upcoming time skip...
0 0
On Flower Boy • May 18, 2026
Title Flower Boy
I just thought of a really good lie for scent— he should say he’s saving the handkerchiefs to make a gift for gaysorn when he leaves ;) but he’s dumb so….
3 0
On My Romance Scammer • Feb 8, 2026
Title My Romance Scammer
This show is so endearing so far! I can totally see it becoming one of my favorites. The cast is great!
9 0
On Reloved • Dec 7, 2025
Title Reloved
don’t be mad at me when i say this but I kinda wish that this show was less rated r and leaned more into the cute, soft style. With the kids in the show, i would prefer for it to be a little more fluffy than sexy. just my opinion!
6 2
On Reloved • Nov 30, 2025
Title Reloved
is the age gap just one year? the flashbacks show one in college and the other in high school so I just want to know. I like it so far though! The kid actors are lovely!
1 0
On The Wicked Game • Nov 22, 2025
Title The Wicked Game
i really wonder what the timeline of this show is.. Everything is moving so fast 😅
10 1
On A Man Who Defies the World of BL 2024 • Nov 7, 2025
Title A Man Who Defies the World of BL 2024
I really don't like this whole plotline with the high schooler :( weirds me out but hopefully next season there wont be much of it? I really cant enjoy this season because of it
1 0
On Memoir of Rati • Aug 23, 2025
Title Memoir of Rati
is this "royal matrimonial water" a real thing? Like if it is I would love to look more into it but i dont see anything after looking it up. Like how is it a disgrace to the nation to refuse it, and what are you refusing to do with the water exactly? If its just something made up for the show disregard what I just said
1 2
On The Proper Way to Write Love • Aug 18, 2025
Title The Proper Way to Write Love
I’m glad people are finally starting to like this show! I’ve always liked it! I do also find it crazy though how natsuo doesn’t recognize hiro
5 1
On Secret Lover • Aug 17, 2025
Title Secret Lover
This isnt really my type of show but ill keep watching since it isnt too bad so far
1 0
On Memoir of Rati • Aug 16, 2025
Title Memoir of Rati
This series is just darling. My blood pressure does get high though whenever the grandma is on screen. Also the teasing about the ring was cute :)
4 0
On Khemjira • Aug 12, 2025
Title Khemjira
Whats the age gap between khem and peem?
1 1
On The Proper Way to Write Love • Aug 11, 2025
Title The Proper Way to Write Love
people are hating this but I think its pretty okay. However, I havent read the manga so idk
10 0
On Memoir of Rati • Aug 8, 2025
Title Memoir of Rati
I love how peaceful this series is. Many shows recently have a lot going on at all times with crazy plots and things, but this show is just so pleasant to watch. The atmosphere, especially in this episode, is amazing
6 0
Replying to WomanWonderer89 • Aug 4, 2025
Title Reset
So did Tada die in the past life, or what? Was that his reset? If so, why doesn't he remember like Armin does…
Yes i think tada died in the past life, but he didn’t reset in the same way that armin did. Instead the wish he made before his death made it so that he would have a strong pull to reveal himself in his “reset” life. he was having flashbacks so that he would feel the need to go see armin. I think that he believes that armins death in his past life really happened by the end of the series, but at the beginning I think he saw it as more of a sign than an actual truth. I may be a little wrong but this is what I think! (I often get confused watching shows too lol)
9 1
On Reset • Aug 4, 2025
Title Reset
This show has taken my breath away. This was absolutely amazing!!!! It will be very hard to watch other bls after this masterpiece. We need more shows like this!!!!!
9 0
On Reset • Aug 4, 2025
Title Reset Spoiler
A happy happy ending for the most deserving couple in bl
9 0
On Stay by My Side after the Rain • Jul 30, 2025
Title Stay by My Side after the Rain
another delightfully sweet episode!!!
8 0
Replying to Eva • Jul 28, 2025
Title Reset
??? either you or I didn't get it😭
I feel the same as you 😭
2 0
Replying to WarNaniKook • Jul 28, 2025
Title Reset
If it was 2025 everyone will. In the 2000 2 male can be friends and go everywhere without people asking themselves…
yes i suppose this is true, i forgot about the time this was set in ☺️
3 0
