Replying to Nine • Jun 12, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Here comes the long explanation to why I like them 😅Let’s start with Kim.Kim started to use Chay to know… Love you too 😘 0 0
Replying to Nine • Jun 11, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Here comes the long explanation to why I like them 😅Let’s start with Kim.Kim started to use Chay to know… I agree with everything you said and I'm so glad that you wrote down what I felt about them but couldn't say it💖😘 0 2
Replying to WhOreos • Jun 4, 2022 Title KinnPorsche ScientistTawan supremacy, I can see the chemistry! My daughter!!!😘😘 1 1
Replying to WhOreos • Jun 4, 2022 Title KinnPorsche ScientistTawan supremacy, I can see the chemistry! What do you think?😏😏 0 3
Replying to WhOreos • Jun 4, 2022 Title KinnPorsche A little violence would be appreciated too. I wouldn't mind Porsche accidentally killing Tawan. 1 0
Replying to piercedprincessx • Jun 4, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Porsche crying in-front of Kinn is a must, Kinn needs to feel like shit this ep A little violence would be appreciated too. 2 2
Replying to The scientist • Jun 4, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Kinntawan supremacy, I can see the chemistry ScientistTawan supremacy, I can see the chemistry! 1 5
Replying to Mimicat • Jun 3, 2022 Title KinnPorsche It is the day of an angel being born we dont need an invitation 😭 Bruh if that was the case then all those who get thrown out of a party because of not having an invitation would rebel 😂.....if you want to be a rebel then go ahead....😂 1 0
Replying to WhOreos • Jun 3, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Haha ikr 😆Imagine being invited by him🤧 Ouch... don't hurt me like that 🥺 0 1
Replying to SEXINTHECITY • Jun 3, 2022 Title KinnPorsche It's funny that some bitches are getting excited about Build's birthday as if he has given them special invitation… Haha ikr 😆Imagine being invited by him🤧 0 3
Replying to surbhi • Jun 2, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Ok how long r u going to keep hugging? Yeah for sure 0 0
Replying to surbhi • Jun 2, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Who? U reply to the comments by clicking on reply button sweetie. Ik...the stupid app glitched or something :( 0 0
Replying to surbhi • Jun 2, 2022 Title KinnPorsche Ok how long r u going to keep hugging? Ok fuck my app was glitching for some reason and signed in on the site to see the mess I've created😂 0 2
Imagine being invited by him🤧