K-Drama '100 Days of Deception' Park Jin Young says the drama explores the past viewers never experienced 18 hours ago
Replying to 10819149 • Mar 9, 2024 Title Dead Friend Forever - DFF he had nothing to do with thatt. i was so sad. Fr that's why i hate watching ongoing seriesI should've waited for final then decide 1 1
Replying to Niloo • Mar 9, 2024 Title Dead Friend Forever - DFF Spoiler I hate last ep so much Why white poor innocent baby 5 0
On Dead Friend Forever - DFF • Mar 9, 2024 Title Dead Friend Forever - DFF I hate last ep so much 2 1
Replying to FirFirMeow • Jul 29, 2023 Title Only Friends TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROW AAAAAAAH I don't believe mark but i'll die if it comes on 31th 😭 1 1
Replying to Niloo • Jul 25, 2023 Title Only Friends Oh really 28? Where u get this info? 🥺 Oh right. Tnx 😽 1 0
Replying to 50ShadesOfBl • Jul 24, 2023 Title Only Friends I thought there is 24 Q in total but actually 28 Q… so thats means there is only 11 Q left Oh really 28? Where u get this info? 🥺 1 2
On KinnPorsche • Jul 16, 2022 Title KinnPorsche https://youtu.be/GRmAhV1-HUoCheck minute 15:54 We might get kimchay hot scene 😵😵😱😱😱 0 2
On KinnPorsche • Jul 16, 2022 Title KinnPorsche https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMNmvrFHH/What's with the wink barcode 😏 1 0
On KinnPorsche • Jul 16, 2022 Title KinnPorsche https://twitter.com/ajinyren/status/1543866872244084736?t=RUS8-hmWzLBxYhrmUwRwwA&s=19True or rumor? 0 2
Replying to KP4L • Jul 10, 2022 Title KinnPorsche The real question is, how did Yok feel about her bar being a total mess?😂 And how did chay feel when he saw so many dead people out of nowhere 0 0
On KinnPorsche • Jul 10, 2022 Title KinnPorsche https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMNfrBRQw/They are my everything 0 0
On KinnPorsche • Jul 10, 2022 Title KinnPorsche When i joined here comments were less than 20 k. Look how far we come together.I love u all ❤️especially mimi 1 0
On KinnPorsche • Jul 10, 2022 Title KinnPorsche https://twitter.com/vita_drawing/status/1545789630729322497?t=YXZ8NeTcmiqaQuI5_Uo08w&s=19Savage chay 😂😂😂 1 0
I should've waited for final then decide
Check minute 15:54
We might get kimchay hot scene 😵😵😱😱😱
What's with the wink barcode 😏
True or rumor?
They are my everything
I love u all ❤️especially mimi
Savage chay 😂😂😂
I hope u burn in hell