Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Aug 5, 2024
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 29, 2022
Replying to The scientist • May 27, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I am glad they scraped the whole university shit from the novel , imagine vegas or kinn in school uniform 😂😂😂😂.…
Yeah personally i don't like bl with school, college theme
1 0
Replying to toomanybiases • May 27, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
sometimes I think it would be better to wait until its all out, and then I think to myself that I am a total clown…
It's more exciting
1 0
On KinnPorsche • May 27, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Hi miss u guys.
I don't know why but i couldn't log in 😡👊
0 0
Replying to 9532397 • May 26, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
And when i reinstall twitter just to bully BOC into giving us VegasPete content then what
It's my daily routine
1 0
On KinnPorsche • May 26, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Cast reaction ep 7?
They better give us inter fans something too
1 0
Replying to jay • May 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
how soon will the vegaspete storyline start for those of u who have read the book?
If they follow the book not very soon
1 0
Replying to Midnight_Blue • May 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I just want hear yall thoughts on what yall feel is going to happen in ep 8 on Saturday???
Under table scene
5 1
On KinnPorsche • May 24, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
The fact that all we got from VP is a bathtub scene(trailer)
I know there is a s2 but i can't wait for 2 fucking years again.
4 5
Replying to Sanie • May 24, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I swear if we're not getting VP in ep 8💀
I already give up.
0 0
On KinnPorsche • May 24, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Boc don't give us VP so i keep
dreaming about them in my sleep
1 0
Replying to 9532397 • May 23, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Wish Boston was still part of the cast tho
Yeah he is so pretty
1 0
Replying to lialiye • May 23, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
https://twitter.com/miyatsumumu/status/1528701746532392960?s=21&t=6-C33Roi9BPCA9Hoatig1wseason two is coming!!!
So we need to wait 2 more years
0 0
Replying to nozumini • May 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
https://twitter.com/kpfiIms/status/1528409198387601408?s=20&t=BtSuCVEgGlVQLR7abUSBUAok i know its sad that barcode…
Him crying like a baby makes my heart broke into one hundreds pices
0 0
On KinnPorsche • May 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
Will porche ever find out that Vegas was the one who tried to rape him on the hotel?
0 1
Replying to Niki • May 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
What if .... Vegas push Pete against the bathroom mirror so hard that his head starts to bleed. Grabs his hair,…
"How do u like it pete?"
0 0