Achi actually didn't say that he loves him most seems to be the one deluding himselfNext episode will reveal the…
I think that out of professional courtesy you should tell your partner I’m str8 this is just service etc. but Achi keeps leading him on, and that is just despicable.
I feel so so sorry for Most, he’s on cloud 9 in love with two faced poisonous Achi, I can’t wait for all of that to blow up in their faces. I don’t want a happy ending for this truly I don’t. And the sas between the new director and P OMG hahahahahahahaha. On the other hand NetJames chemistry is over the roof compared to other couples.
Watching this drama makes me really sad about BL industry and show business in general. Everything is so fake.…
I remember a line in a gay themed movie called bros. “We want to make a movie about nice gay people” “But Gay people are not nice they are the complete opposite”
And in an environment as fierce and cutthroat as the show biz believe me this show hasn’t portrayed half of it.
Besides the sci fi nonsense this is quite good, actually better than most BLs airing right now it’s like BL world meets the walking dead when it was good kinda thing. And Golf pouting is the sweetest thing in the entire universe I’m madly in love
Apparently this show is caught in a paradox, the time line flies apparently years pass by in a matter of seconds with out anyone realizing it, and at the same time everything moves as a slow as a turtle, nothing changes, not a single relationship evolves, dude gun and golf have been talking since they were ten this is the saddest case of blue balls in bl history, the guys in to sir with love moved way faster and the story is set in the 40’s THE 40’S !!!!!! They Fd it up and the score is unbearable, just tacky.
Does anybody else think Fah's actually mistaking true love 4 pure lust?
The issue is that is more real and common than it should be, fuckboy falling for someone just because he can’t have him or is hard to get. He’s mistaking love for ego, as Tap said if you just want to win let it go, but Fah doesn’t seem like a smart emotionally mature person right ?
Mmmm actually I didn’t hate this episode. Ping and Tap got to have some naked time finally. And well the main couple they are just toxic AF, but I’m afraid that’s the way some people are, it’s almost unbearable to see but I’ve seen friends of mine falling into that sick dynamic where they fight over silly things and make up latter just to fight again 5 minutes later. Sher is the type of queen I can’t stand and on top of that a really lousy actress for that matter.
“But Gay people are not nice they are the complete opposite”
And in an environment as fierce and cutthroat as the show biz believe me this show hasn’t portrayed half of it.