News
On Triage • Jun 13, 2022
Title Triage Spoiler
I loooooooved this episode but I’m afraid another loop is coming
4 1
On Plus & Minus • Jun 12, 2022
Title Plus & Minus Spoiler
Last episode was pure bananas. It made no sense, besides the cliche story of the father breaking them apart (dude even why r u made it look believable) it’s ludicrous with two grownup men in their 30s. And the cherry on top is the gayest starting to date the bartender. And all in 20 minutes. Not even game of thrones dared to ruin so many characters in so little time.
1 0
On Dear Doctor, I'm Coming for Soul • Jun 8, 2022
Title Dear Doctor, I'm Coming for Soul
I followed the show from ep 1. I loved the plot, the acting and the show in general. I wish they would do more BLs like this, not only the collage students ones.
2 0
Replying to Africanbarbhie • Jun 6, 2022
Title Triage
He got stabbed. And Tol doesn't knowPoor guy was still waitingThat's where the episode ended
It’s his own fault, if he hadn’t gone to have coffee with his ex… but well we all make mistakes (and pay for them dearly)
1 1
Replying to Africanbarbhie • Jun 6, 2022
Title Triage
He got stabbed. And Tol doesn't knowPoor guy was still waitingThat's where the episode ended
What a cliffhanger!!! And waiting a week!!! This isn’t fair. Thank you so much
0 3
On Triage • Jun 6, 2022
Title Triage Spoiler
I missed the last 4 minutes and I’m dying can someone please tell me what happened at the very end . Does he get stabbed? Does Tol know that was the reason he didn’t go to the clock tower ? Please help
0 5
On Dear Doctor, I'm Coming for Soul • Jun 1, 2022
Title Dear Doctor, I'm Coming for Soul
I didn’t quite get what happened in the end of episode 11. Did he have to collect the other drs soul, apparently she didn’t die but he was there
0 0
Replying to Khun Wegath • May 31, 2022
Title Triage
here's a comment i found :FYI, the preview for next week is missing from the Aisplay youtube video, but someone…
Next episode is going to be pure fire
1 1
On Triage • May 30, 2022
Title Triage
I love this show so much and they took it down when i was half way through the episode I wanna cry!!! this is actually the best BL ever
2 1
On Triage • May 23, 2022
Title Triage
Outstanding show, one of my favorite BLs ever. Every episode leave you on the edge of your seat. Since I started watching I look forward to Mondays.
3 0
