News Replying to jpny01 • Jul 11, 2022
Title My Secret Love
It's actually really bad. But I really enjoy watching it.
Well may be I think it’s better than it actually is because of that precisely
0 0
On Triage • Jul 11, 2022
Title Triage
I loved it I’m truly going to miss this show
0 1
On My Secret Love • Jul 9, 2022
Title My Secret Love
I don’t understand why this series score is so low. Obviously it’s not the eight wonder of the world, but it’s sweet, well acted, funny and well produced.
9 2
Replying to nocas • Jul 7, 2022
Title I Promised You the Moon
sorry to say this,but this drama is so toxic i droped the 1 season and then with so good comments i saw but so…
I didn’t like season 1 that much TBH, but season 2 is just beautiful, i loved it. But I still think that Teh is a tool
1 0
Replying to nocas • Jul 7, 2022
Title I Promised You the Moon
sorry to say this,but this drama is so toxic i droped the 1 season and then with so good comments i saw but so…
I didn’t like season 2 that much TBH, but season 2 is just beautiful, i loved it. But I still think that Teh is a tool
0 0
On I Promised You the Moon • Jul 6, 2022
Title I Promised You the Moon Spoiler
Teh is the biggest tool in the world, so selfish and immaturaall the things he said tho Khim, to Oh, just because they had a different opinion. Christ
3 0
Replying to Themotherofloopers • Jun 27, 2022
Title Triage
ASI play is just weird, some times they leave the video up for hours other times they take it down ASAP...no idea.…
It’s back again run
1 0
Replying to Usi • Jun 27, 2022
Title Triage
It is back
Thank you!!!!
0 0
On Triage • Jun 27, 2022
Title Triage
They took it down already!!!! It’s less and less time every week 😡😡😡😡😡
2 2
On Love Mechanics • Jun 26, 2022
Title Love Mechanics
I’m loving it so far
2 0
On Unforgotten Night • Jun 23, 2022
Title Unforgotten Night
Mehhhhhhhhhhhhh it was too much and to little at the same time. Why can’t we have cool scenes with a decent plot ah.
3 0
On Unforgotten Night • Jun 23, 2022
Title Unforgotten Night
Mehhhhhhhhhhhhh it was too much and to little at the same time. Why can’t we have cool scenes with a decent plot ah.
0 0
Replying to Phabb18 • Jun 20, 2022
Title Triage
Just moment ago Triage rank 5 in worldwide trend 😭
It’s the most underrated show I’ve ever watched. I’ve loved it from episode 1
0 0
Replying to InvisibleInsomnia • Jun 20, 2022
Title Triage
It's been hours and I'm still not okay 😭
Tell me about it. Such a sad episode. Tol was completely broken
1 0
Replying to lanternfive • Jun 20, 2022
Title Triage
FYI, Ep 11 preview courtesy of someone nice on twitter--https://twitter.com/tuagmm/status/1538928934447763457
Be forever blessed now I can continue working lol
0 0
On Triage • Jun 20, 2022
Title Triage
I was in a great mood until I watched that episode now I’m depressed 😮💨😮💨
5 0
On Triage • Jun 20, 2022
Title Triage
I wish I hadn’t seen this episode until next week. How horrible poor Tol. There’s a glimpse of hope there has to be 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢 saddest ep 10 in BL history TBH
3 1
On Check Out • Jun 19, 2022
Title Check Out
The score is horrible.
3 0
On Check Out • Jun 19, 2022
Title Check Out
Ep 2 summary 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱😈
8 1
Replying to Khun Wegath • Jun 13, 2022
Title Triage
WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAY EPISODE ZJFNSHNDHZNSSHSJSBS SUANSHSNSJSNSJSHSNSB I WAS DEFINITELY NOT READY FOR WHATEVER…
It was super nice
0 1
