News
On My Secret Love • Aug 20, 2022
Title My Secret Love
This show gave me a sugar rush every single week. Corniest show ever and still I’m going to miss it.
4 0
Replying to Shasha • Aug 20, 2022
Title My Secret Love
Is this worth watching?
I’d say yes it’s super corny and sweet. Not a deep plot but super enjoyable
0 0
Replying to Kabe • Aug 20, 2022
Title My Secret Love
This show was completely ridiculous and packed with more clichés than I thought possible, but somehow it worked.…
I couldn’t agree more.
1 0
Replying to Murder God Dynamight • Aug 20, 2022
Title Minato's Laundromat
It’s just real life dating my friend, especially in the gay scene 1000% toxic.
I don’t even have expectations anymore:’(
1 1
Replying to LyaLaouati • Aug 19, 2022
Title Minato's Laundromat
Hi, I see everyone having such a good opinion about that drama, but sometimes I completely disagree. First the…
It’s just real life dating my friend, especially in the gay scene 1000% toxic.
1 3
On Senpai, This Can’t Be Love! • Aug 19, 2022
Title Senpai, This Can’t Be Love!
Im sorry but this is the first Japanese BL I couldn’t like. The ending song was nice tho
7 4
On War of Y • Aug 17, 2022
Title War of Y
After Triage this is the second BL that truly has me looking forward for next week just to know what will happen
5 0
On My Secret Love • Aug 13, 2022
Title My Secret Love
This show has been 100% corny and I’m 110% ok with that
16 1
On Love Mechanics • Aug 13, 2022
Title Love Mechanics
I loved the show one of my fav this year
4 1
On War of Y • Aug 10, 2022
Title War of Y
I watched ep 1 and I liked it but after ep 2 I’m completely hooked
4 0
On Senpai, This Can’t Be Love! • Aug 8, 2022
Title Senpai, This Can’t Be Love! Spoiler
This last ep was like what the actual F. I don’t even know if I want to watch ep 8.
5 0
Replying to Gian • Aug 7, 2022
Title Vice Versa
Tbf it's a taken by surprise kiss.
That is 100% true, but still let’s see what happens in the future
0 0
On Vice Versa • Aug 7, 2022
Title Vice Versa Spoiler
I truly like the show but for dear lord isn’t it time already for GMMTV to have a little less stiff kisses?
5 2
On War of Y • Aug 3, 2022
Title War of Y
I liked the first ep let’s see how the story develops
1 0
On Love Mechanics • Jul 31, 2022
Title Love Mechanics
I love this show so far 😌
2 0
Replying to suam • Jul 28, 2022
Title Even Sun
the show should have been about ash and mang. the chemistry is there. the angst is there. a story line that makes…
It’s the only reason I’m watching it, it’s the only thing that has made a bit of sense in this whole debacle
1 1
On Love Mechanics • Jul 23, 2022
Title Love Mechanics
I’ve loved every single episode
4 1
On My Love Mix-Up! • Jul 20, 2022
Title My Love Mix-Up!
I loved it what a cute series
1 0
On Love Mechanics • Jul 16, 2022
Title Love Mechanics
I loved the episode
4 0
On My Secret Love • Jul 16, 2022
Title My Secret Love
The highlight of the episode Mek checking his chest comparing it with Tim’s 😂😂😂😂😂😂 it truly cracked me up
8 0
