News
On P.S. I Hate You • Sep 19, 2022
Title P.S. I Hate You
I loved today’s episode, this show makes me scream every time
4 0
On Love Stage!! • Sep 19, 2022
Title Love Stage!!
Number 1 rule of y fiction: drive to his university make grand opening it also helps if you dress like you’re from a faculty of engineering 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 only this made it worth watching
6 0
On Love Stage!! • Sep 18, 2022
Title Love Stage!!
Why one earth whenever they slip they always fall and kiss . dear lord I might have to start slipping at the gym next to the person I like to see if it really works
15 2
Replying to ImHereForTheBL • Sep 18, 2022
Title Oh! My Sunshine Night
Soooo, the "doctor" is like pedophile, sex trafficking weird no?Still don't like Rain/Kim's father.And Baibua?…
Rain needs run back home ASAP
2 1
Replying to MaintainingMama • Sep 18, 2022
Title Oh! My Sunshine Night
I just don't know about this show. It has some good pockets and I have sat through worse, but also what is this?…
Preach ! I couldn’t agree more
0 0
Replying to Gaia • Sep 18, 2022
Title Oh! My Sunshine Night
Ugh. 55 minutes of episode without Rain/Phayoo is a real agony.
I don’t know why I’m watching episode 11 at all 😞
0 0
On Vice Versa • Sep 17, 2022
Title Vice Versa
Even though it’s not my fav BL of the year, I’ve enjoyed it ( ads excess and all) and today’s episode was nice hope the ending is alright
7 0
On The Eclipse • Sep 16, 2022
Title The Eclipse
It’s getting better every week 😍
6 0
Replying to hfarrell • Sep 14, 2022
Title War of Y
OMG I am loving this series!!! I hope that Gus really falls in love with Bew and then gets his heart stamped on.…
It is the happy ending every one is hoping for
6 0
Replying to Murder God Dynamight • Sep 14, 2022
Title Vice Versa
I like the art direction in viceversa a little bit more. But in general yes I prefer my secret love
😂😂😂😂😂😂
1 0
On P.S. I Hate You • Sep 14, 2022
Title P.S. I Hate You
Best GMMTV show this year beyond any doubt 😍😍😍😍😍😍
5 0
On P.S. I Hate You • Sep 12, 2022
Title P.S. I Hate You
Ep 5 🤯🤯🤯🤯
3 0
Replying to afternoon_sidekick • Sep 10, 2022
Title Vice Versa
unpopular opinion: I think there's been better shows recently.Personally I prefer My Secret Love over this.
I like the art direction in viceversa a little bit more. But in general yes I prefer my secret love
0 2
Replying to Murder God Dynamight • Sep 9, 2022
Title Minato's Laundromat
It’s 9 years not that much
There’s something called context and I’m truly sorry if you are not able to read it. I was talking about the age gap between the characters of this show in specific. A 40 year old person can date a 31 year old. You are taking things out of context just to understand what you want t. And that’s fine it reflects on you and what you have in your mind.
13 0
Replying to Murder God Dynamight • Sep 9, 2022
Title Minato's Laundromat
It’s 9 years not that much
Obviously no one would approve a nine year old is a kid A KID
3 2
Replying to Murder God Dynamight • Sep 9, 2022
Title Minato's Laundromat
It’s 9 years not that much
🥱🥱🥱 last time I checked when you’re 18 years old you are considered to be an adult. Your comment does not make the minimum sense whatsoever. How can you compare a nine year old with an 18 year old. This is insane apparently people just come here to argue just for arguing sake. You don’t like the show or or it goes against something you believe in fine don’t watch it. But under no circumstances a 27 year old dating a 18 year old person would be considered pedophilia.
9 4
Replying to Murder God Dynamight • Sep 9, 2022
Title Minato's Laundromat
It’s 9 years not that much
It’s fiction, the actor is 23 / 24?
0 1
On About Youth • Sep 9, 2022
Title About Youth
8 episodes only whyyyy 🥹
4 1
On About Youth • Sep 9, 2022
Title About Youth
8 episodes only whyyyy
4 1
Replying to marple2 • Sep 9, 2022
Title Minato's Laundromat
Oh I actually came her and expected ppl to freak out about the agegap
It’s 9 years not that much
2 9
